Professional Services | Indianapolis or Remote | Full Time
At Healthx, we empower the healthcare experience, helping people live longer, healthier lives while lowering healthcare costs by keeping health plans, members, and providers connected. Our platform orchestrates the complex healthcare journey by delivering personalized experiences that drive cost savings and improve quality of care. With Healthx, engaged members are healthier members, and healthier members significantly reduce healthcare costs.
We are on a mission for good health, to revolutionize healthcare, and take the guesswork out of people proactively managing their own health. We are building some of the most innovative tech in the industry and are poised for significant growth. We are looking for innovative people with the passion and energy to join the cause.
To deliver high quality Healthx products and portals through expert product knowledge, configuration, and implementation expertise. The Solution Analyst is a power user of the Healthx Platform. The Solution Analyst will offer expert level support to the implementation team, Solution Consultant, Service Management, other areas of the company and at times directly to customers. They will deliver consistent, efficient, and timely implementation to new clients as well as providing support for the needs of existing clients.
- Develop expert level of knowledge on the Healthx Platform to become a power user
- Implement new customers onto the Healthx Platform meeting project timelines and objectives
- Provide support and recommendations on system issues based on customer needs
- Ability to prioritize and manage work in an accountable and responsible manner and consistently meet department standards for production and quality
- Offer thought leadership on how to improve implementation tools and processes
- Assess customer business and functional requirements and recommend best practices
- Assist in maintaining a help library with configuration details and business uses of Healthx services
- Systems Configuration experience required
- Healthcare/payer industry experience
- Advanced technical skill e.g. navigation, and workflow within a system platform product
- Seeks knowledge, solves problems and thinks analytically
- Takes initiative to learn new things, builds and documents processes
- Customer Relationship focused in support of Strategic Account Executives and Project Team with the ability to explain system functionality and options
- Organization and planning skills
- Follows through on commitments
- Time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Preference for candidates to work in Indianapolis office