Senior Software Engineer
IT | Indianapolis, IN | Full Time
At Healthx, we put our nearly 20 years of industry experience and best practices to work to serve the needs of more than 200 healthcare payers representing 24 million members and 700,000 providers. We develop and implement secure, cloud-based member-centric digital portals that connect payers with members and providers. We partner with commercial health plans, third-party administrators, employers and brokers to build comprehensive, configurable solutions that improve clinical, operational and financial performance. Through our platform, our customers can close gaps in care, achieve regulatory compliance, improve quality ratings and reduce costs. Our customers achieve a rapid return on investment by moving more transactions from costly channels to efficient online portals. For more information, visit www.healthx.com.
What we need:
A Senior Software Engineer to produce and implement solutions for our Healthx portal. Enjoy the opportunity to work with product and professional service teams to define requirements that are industry-leading, high-quality, innovative and produce fully performing software
- Direct software development projects and provide servant leadership to more inexperienced team members
- Identify, prioritize and execute System Integrations: SSOs, APIs, and loosely coupled data integrations.
- Lead design and implementation projects.
- Develop secure, performant, quality software.
- Work in an agile and iterative environment.
- Collaborate with internal teams to fix and improve products; participate in team technical discussions and feature estimates.
- A passion for writing software to solve complex problems
- Competency in full-stack development
- 5+ years of coding experience preferred
- Competency in web application development
- Strong relational database knowledge (SQL Server preferred)
- Knowledge of Apache Solr is a plus
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Employee Attributes:
- Good Judgement
- Positive Attitude
- Excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401k benefits as well as paid time off and holidays
- Opportunity to work with an excellent technology team
- Employee Bonus Plan