Q.A. Software Tester
Quality Assurance | Indianapolis, IN | Full Time
At Healthx, we put our nearly 20 years of industry experience and best practices to work to serve the needs of more than 200 healthcare payers representing 24 million members and 700,000 providers. We develop and implement secure, cloud-based member-centric digital portals that connect payers with members and providers. We partner with commercial health plans, third-party administrators, employers and brokers to build comprehensive, configurable solutions that improve clinical, operational and financial performance. Through our platform, our customers can close gaps in care, achieve regulatory compliance, improve quality ratings and reduce costs. Our customers achieve a rapid return on investment by moving more transactions from costly channels to efficient online portals. For more information, visit www.healthx.com.
What we need:
Do you have a passion for quality and enjoy working with connected devices? Healthx is looking for a QA Test Engineer who can assist with developing test strategies and quality engineering practices within an agile development team. You will identify risks, develop, document, and execute test plans, and suggest refinements to ensure a high-quality user experience for our users.
- Maintain an excellent quality standard for products delivered to Healthx customers.
- Collaborate with product teams to estimate, plan, and manage new feature development and testing.
- Design, record, and execute test plans for any Healthx service or feature, including new services.
- Use test case management software to discover, record, and execute test plans.
- Identify and report bugs, defects, and other product issues, including investigation and triage of customer bug reports.
- Build test environments using both industry tools and internal tools.
- Monitor and test monthly deployments.
- Maintain Healthx’s current SOC2 compliant audit standard through test and release processes.
- Review product requirements and ensure delivered products meet these requirements. Identify and generate behavior-based user stories in collaboration with product owners.
- Highly motivated; self-starter
- Strong attention-to-detail and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Persistent and assertive; problem solver who does not accept the status quo
- Experience working in agile environments
- Healthcare industry knowledge/experience would be a plus
- Web software standards experience a plus
- Automated testing experience a plus (Selenium preferred)
- Excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401k benefits as well as paid time off and holidays
- Opportunity to work with an excellent technology team
- Employee Bonus Plan