Q.A. Software Tester
Quality Assurance | Indianapolis, IN | Full Time
At Healthx, we empower the healthcare experience, helping people live longer, healthier lives while lowering healthcare costs by keeping health plans, members, and providers connected. Our platform orchestrates the complex healthcare journey by delivering personalized experiences that drive cost savings and improve quality of care. With Healthx, engaged members are healthier members, and healthier members significantly reduce healthcare costs.
We are on a mission for good health, to revolutionize healthcare, and take the guesswork out of people proactively managing their own health. We are building some of the most innovative tech in the industry and are poised for significant growth. We are looking for innovative people with the passion and energy to join the cause.
What we need:
Do you have a passion for quality and enjoy working with connected devices? Healthx is looking for a QA Software Tester who can assist with developing test strategies and quality engineering practices within an agile development team. You will identify risks, develop, document, execute test plans, and suggest refinements to ensure a high-quality user experience for our users.
- Maintain an excellent quality standard for products delivered to Healthx customers.
- Collaborate with product teams to estimate, plan, and manage new feature development and testing.
- Design, record, and execute test plans for any Healthx service or feature, including new services.
- Use test case management software to discover, record, and execute test plans.
- Identify and report bugs, defects, and other product issues, including investigation and triage of customer bug reports.
- Build test environments using both industry tools and internal tools.
- Monitor and test monthly deployments.
- Maintain Healthx’s current SOC2 compliant audit standard through test and release processes.
- Review product requirements and ensure delivered products meet these requirements. Identify and generate behavior-based user stories in collaboration with product owners.
- Bachelor's degree
- Highly motivated; self-starter
- Strong attention-to-detail and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Persistent and assertive; problem solver who does not accept the status quo
- Experience working in agile environments
- Healthcare industry knowledge/experience would be a plus
- Web software standards experience a plus
- Automated testing experience a plus (Selenium preferred)