Professional Services | Indianapolis or Remote | Full Time
At Healthx, we empower the healthcare experience, helping people live longer, healthier lives while lowering healthcare costs by keeping health plans, members, and providers connected. Our platform orchestrates the complex healthcare journey by delivering personalized experiences that drive cost savings and improve quality of care. With Healthx, engaged members are healthier members, and healthier members significantly reduce healthcare costs.
We are on a mission for good health, to revolutionize healthcare, and take the guesswork out of people proactively managing their own health. We are building some of the most innovative tech in the industry and are poised for significant growth. We are looking for innovative people with the passion and energy to join the cause.
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, executing and reporting of multiple concurrent Healthx solution implementations for new and existing customers. This role guides the customer and Healthx team to a successful implementation by removing any roadblocks, facilitating meetings to complete tasks and objectives on time, and identify any risks/issues that could impact delivery. They collaborate with multiple departments including services, sales and engineering to ensure project and customer success. The Sr. Project Manager is responsible for the timeliness of implementation delivery and leads internal and external teammates to meet project goals and deadlines. In addition to project leadership, the Project Manager attends stand-ups, training, and participates in improvement initiatives.
- Own overall success of multiple projects simultaneously within the program or portfolio
- Oversee all project management aspects from proposal, inception, prioritization, and planning coordination though management reporting, risk planning, etc.
- Ensure team is executing according to project plans by managing and coordinating cross-functional resources to deliver against the Statement of Work (SOW)
- Play a key role in managing the customer relationship by communicating internally and externally the project status and understanding needed changes
- Develop, maintain, and consistently monitor detailed project plan via project software tool(s)
- Develop and deliver regular status reports
- Define and lead meetings to accomplish project tasks and objectives efficiently
- Collect and compile meeting documents and distribute internally externally
- Proactively manage changes in program scope, resource, and cost, identify potential issues/risks/interdependencies, devise contingency plans and escalate to the necessary and appropriate team members and stakeholders (execute program governance).
- Follow standard project and software development methodologies
- Support the Healthx customer success culture
- Provide client onsite support as needed to ensure above outcomes
- Identify, champion, and implement 1 PM methodology improvement each year
- 2-4 years project management experience required; 2 or more years working with enterprise clients in health plan software product implementations at a software product company
- Agile Certification desired.
- Works with little direct supervision to deliver high quality, on time deliverables
- Influences and motivates people at all levels of the organization with an approachable, team-oriented mentality; instills personal accountability and achieves results
- Establishes strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Communicates clearly and professionally, both written and verbally, with strong presentation skills
- Proven planning skills
- Calm under pressure
- Follows through on commitments
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Desires to be mentored and trained