Product Management | Indianapolis or Remote | Full Time
At Healthx, we empower the healthcare experience, helping people live longer, healthier lives while lowering healthcare costs by keeping health plans, members, and providers connected. Our platform orchestrates the complex healthcare journey by delivering personalized experiences that drive cost savings and improve quality of care. With Healthx, engaged members are healthier members, and healthier members significantly reduce healthcare costs.
We are on a mission for good health, to revolutionize healthcare, and take the guesswork out of people proactively managing their own health. We are building some of the most innovative tech in the industry and are poised for significant growth. We are looking for innovative people with the passion and energy to join the cause.
What we need:
Healthx is looking for a Product Owner to own the delivery and definition of assigned Healthx products, ensure that your development team is working on items that are the most valuable and assist in bringing products to market. Sit at the intersection of the marketing, business and engineering departments to guarantee alignment and cooperation. Looking for someone who is self-motivated, capable of making decisions consistently and who has strong leadership qualities.
- Establish, refine and communicate through the business and to customers a shared understanding of the vision and roadmap for your products; ensure the prioritized backlog aligns to the roadmap plan
- Deliver solution training to Healthx Sales, Professional Services, and Customer Support teams
- Collaborate with Product Marketing on go-to-market plan and creation of collateral and marketing content as required
- Work side-by-side with engineering and UX leads to develop and test prototypes
- Work with business unit personnel to ensure seamless process integration for marketing, sales and support operations and to ensure the business is informed of the direction and status of the roadmap
- Build deep understanding of our product through the discovery process, translate insights into detailed product requirements, identify ambiguities, define clear acceptance criteria, prioritize tradeoffs, manage the backlog, and drive your development teams to deliver quality products
- Lead backlog grooming, author and prioritize user stories, participate in Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives
- Review, test and sign-off on user stories completed for assigned products
- Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercise judgment in selecting different problem-solving techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Agile Product Owner in a Scrum team
- Experience in the healthcare payer industry is preferred
- Problem solving and analytical thinking
- Organized and responsive to both external and internal customer needs
- Good business judgment and decision-making skills
- Can-do attitude with a demonstrated ability to get things done under minimal supervision and drive results across cross functional teams
- Adept at understanding and curious about new technologies, systems, and tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, solid presentation skills, and proven ability to run effective meetings; comfortable interacting at all levels of an organization, including the CEO and executive team
- Not afraid of the details – need to be highly focused mitigating product development risk by ensuring that no rocks go unturned
- Very strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to achieve results through influence