Professional Services | Indianapolis or Remote | Full Time
At Healthx, we empower the healthcare experience, helping people live longer, healthier lives while lowering healthcare costs by keeping health plans, members, and providers connected. Our platform orchestrates the complex healthcare journey by delivering personalized experiences that drive cost savings and improve quality of care. With Healthx, engaged members are healthier members, and healthier members significantly reduce healthcare costs.
We are on a mission for good health, to revolutionize healthcare, and take the guesswork out of people proactively managing their own health. We are building some of the most innovative tech in the industry and are poised for significant growth. We are looking for innovative people with the passion and energy to join the cause.
We're looking for a Product Designer to work within a collaborative agile development team, delivering industry leading solutions within the healthcare vertical. Responsibilities will include bringing clarity to complex concepts through modern design thinking and owning the execution of the user interface from designing mockups, to building prototypes, to working with engineers to polish the final product. You will work with UX, Front/Back-End Development, and Product Management to bridge the gap between design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides to help place our apps in the top of their class for design, consistency, and usability.
- Write consistent, semantic and accessible (WAI-ARIA/WCAG 2.1) HTML for the greatest flexibility and post-implementation support using established patterns from the pattern library.
- Produce documentation and implementation examples for using designs and markup.
- Build and code user-facing, data-driven components that display personal health information such as medical claims.
- Listen and collect feedback from the users of your designs so that you can iterate and improve.
- Lead and communicate Product-level UI patterns and interactions with other Product designers.
- Assist Product and UX to understand front-end best practices and technical constraints.
- Assist Professional Services and Sales teams with implementing assigned product default templates.
- Actively participate with UX and Product design on evaluating components and documenting common interactions in the pattern library.
- Collaborate with Product and UX in the early iterative product development phases. Design expertise will be appreciated in helping understand industry best practices, respected industry best practice libraries, mobile constraints regarding responsive design, etc.
- Create beautiful, intuitive interfaces that solve product challenges and elevate the user experience.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant Design experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with responsive design
- Ability to understand data specifications
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with revision history software (Git)
- Familiar with tools and testing for accessibility compliance, including WCAG 2.1
- Demonstrated visual design skill, especially in the construction of visual hierarchies, and attention to detail on typography, spacing, and color
- A portfolio that reflects your strengths in both UX and visual design, with your role clearly defined on each project