Principal Solution Consultant
Professional Services | Indianapolis or Remote | Full Time
At Healthx, we put our nearly 20 years of industry experience and best practices to work to serve the needs of more than 200 healthcare payers representing 24 million members and 700,000 providers. We develop and implement secure, cloud-based member-centric digital portals that connect payers with members and providers. We partner with commercial health plans, third-party administrators, employers and brokers to build comprehensive, configurable solutions that improve clinical, operational and financial performance. Through our platform, our customers can close gaps in care, achieve regulatory compliance, improve quality ratings and reduce costs. Our customers achieve a rapid return on investment by moving more transactions from costly channels to efficient online portals. For more information, visit www.healthx.com.
What we need:
You will serve as a transitional resource, working extensively with pre-contract prospective clients and ensuring successful client return on investment during implementation and production delivery. You will become proficient in the use and optimal configuration of all Healthx Solutions, as well as our current market, competitors, and other barriers that keep prospects from selecting Healthx as their SaaS provider. You will be highly knowledgeable of current trends, regulations, and pressures that our clients are facing You will be able to successfully field pre-contract client objections and concerns and position Healthx products in a positive light. You will participate in post-contract client-facing and internal project reviews (with approximately 15%-25% utilization), to ensure that project risks are minimized, and project scope is managed proactively. You require little direction or supervision and are willing to travel extensively to client and prospective client locations.
- Partners with Sales (approximately 70%-80% of the time) to scope, estimate and write Statements of Work for new projects
- Teams with Professional Services to conduct project reviews and develop change orders (approximately 20%-30% of the time).
- Accountable for multiple projects and prospective client opportunities at any given time
- Travels up to 75% to prospective and existing client sites.
- Identifies customer and industry trends that may lead to product enhancements necessary to satisfy customer goals and strategies when evaluating solutions and conveys that information to the development and product teams
- Becomes extremely proficient in Healthx software features and benefits and produces compelling arguments and presentation materials to win new business
- Conducts periodic internal and external client reviews and help to guide customers to the achievement of a successful result during the implementation of Healthx portal and products
- Provides recommendations to customers based on Healthx and industry best practices for website portals in the areas of engagement, self-service, and collaboration
- Identifies and analyzes internal and customer trends to recommend and implement solutions to gain efficiency and reduce expenses, risk, and increase satisfaction ratings
- Conducts solution gap analysis by working with clients:
- Accurately gathers, translates, and dcuments user requirements and designs to serve as functional and technical specifications from which technical solutions can be developed
- Uses current tols and work experience to estimate implementation projects for prospective clients.
- Lads SOW templates with the details needed to conduct a project and to create change control addendums
- Works with Professional Services teams to develop change-control revisions/proposals for accounts closed by this role
- 5-10 years senior level Health Plan or TPA operational experience preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in the delivery of implementation services within a SaaS company
- Must have Medicare, Medicaid, and/or Commercial experience
- SaaS sales experience a plus
- Expert Product Knowledge- Able to demonstrate concepts and solutions
- Consultative approach with customers to understand business objectives and associated portal solution requirements
- Requires little or no direct supervision to deliver high quality, on time deliverables
- Establishes strong relationships with prospects and customers
- Communicates clearly, both written and verbally
- Presents to prospects and customers
- Brings best practices to a growing professional services team
- Flexible hours including work-at-home opportunities
- Participation in Healthx Employee Bonus Plan
- An excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401k benefits as well as paid vacation and holidays