Marketing Communications Specialist
Sales - Marketing | Indianapolis, IN | Full Time
At Healthx, we empower the healthcare experience, helping people live longer, healthier lives while lowering healthcare costs by keeping health plans, members, and providers connected. Our platform orchestrates the complex healthcare journey by delivering personalized experiences that drive cost savings and improve quality of care. With Healthx, engaged members are healthier members, and healthier members significantly reduce healthcare costs.
We are on a mission for good health, to revolutionize healthcare, and take the guesswork out of people proactively managing their own health. We are building some of the most innovative tech in the industry and are poised for significant growth. We are looking for innovative people with the passion and energy to join the cause.
We are seeking a MarComm Specialist to play an integral role in event management, public relations, corporate communications, and overall brand management for our company. If you are a strategic creative thinker that is up on what’s new and now, let’s talk. We are looking for someone that can spin a yarn so interesting the world can’t help but notice. The competition for people’s attention is more insane than it’s ever been, so we need help building marketing strategies that will attract people to our brand.
- Strategically lead the execution and management of branded events (Healthx owned events) and sponsored events (Like tradeshows and conferences) including budget, collateral, timelines, and overall execution.
- Manage relationships with industry associations that Healthx is involved with like AHIP, HCAA, and ACAP and leverage these relationships to maximize the value of them through webinars, sponsored dinners, newsletters, speaking engagements, etc.
- Ensure sales leaders are tuned in to all potential opportunities and provide recommendations on ways to maximize value of memberships/sponsorships.
- Manage and lead event contractors and partners.
- Strategically determine, what events we should do, how we can creatively execute them, and how to support the sales team to ensure the brand is represented in its best light.
- Drive the overall marketing strategy into the execution of events and leverage Associations. For example, determine how we leverage current content marketing content and push it out through the event and associations platforms.
- Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives.
- Create brand content regularly to grow the company’s footprint (press releases, corporate announcements, and creative content).
- Collaborate with prominent members of the company, including executives, to craft and pitch press releases and thought leadership columns.
- Establish a sustainable, strategic approach to PR at the company based on adding value to media outlets and event managers, not just asking for it.
- Assist in the planning and execution of initiatives for the Brand that drive brand strength, fuel customer demand, and strengthen our connection with consumers.
- Be the voice of the customer and user and protector of the brand enforcing guidelines and training company on the brand.
- Build a close relationship with key consumer groups and work closely with the entire marketing and sales team, Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, Product Marketing, Field Marketing and sales teams to develop strategic marketing plans and briefs. You will work with these teams to identify influencers, stay current on market trends, and complete the fieldwork/research needed for the plans.
- You are a leader that enables the team and helps drive execution.Track details and drive deadlines and get what you need when you need it.
- BA/BS degree. Degree in communications, marketing, or business preferred.
- At least 4 years' experience in event marketing, public relations, corporate communications, content marketing, or brand management.
- Skilled in creating, editing, and promoting written and visual content.
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
- Ideal candidate will have experience pitching, crafting, and placing content externally through guest blogging or op-ed development and experience with event management and sponsorships.
- Flexible hours including work-at-home opportunities
- Participation in Healthx Employee Bonus Plan
- An excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401k benefits as well as paid time off and holidays