Engineering | Indianapolis or Remote | Full Time
At Healthx, we empower the healthcare experience, helping people live longer, healthier lives while lowering healthcare costs by keeping health plans, members, and providers connected. Our platform orchestrates the complex healthcare journey by delivering personalized experiences that drive cost savings and improve quality of care. With Healthx, engaged members are healthier members, and healthier members significantly reduce healthcare costs.
We are on a mission for good health, to revolutionize healthcare, and take the guesswork out of people proactively managing their own health. We are building some of the most innovative tech in the industry and are poised for significant growth. We are looking for innovative people with the passion and energy to join the cause.
What we need:
Healthx is looking for a Front-End Developer to work within a collaborative agile development team, delivering industry leading solutions within the healthcare vertical. Responsibilities will include translation of UI/UX Design Wireframes and Technical Requirement Documentation to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with UI/UX designers, full stack developers, Product Management, and Quality Assurance to bridge the gap between design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Serve as a developer for our web-based UI, ensuring the release of high quality and visually appealing user experiences.
- Create and maintain modular, reusable visual components using Vue.JS.
- Integrate Vue components with customer-facing web portals using HTML/CSS/JS.
- Write consistent, semantic and accessible (WAI-ARIA/WCAG 2.1) HTML for greatest flexibility and post-implementation support using established patterns from our pattern library.
- Work with full stack developers to integrate the UI with Healthx microservices, primarily through RESTful APIs.
- Identify areas for improvement at a platform level. Define strategies for graceful enhancement of services currently in use.
- Participate in all aspects of the Agile process – planning, refinement, review, retrospective, code reviews, and testing.
- 2-5 years of front-end development experience for web applications and/or mobile applications
- Proficient with Vue.JS or similar frameworks
- Good understanding Semantic HTML strategies/HTML5, SCSS/CSS
- Ability to work on an Agile team
- Experience with revision history software (Git)
- Working knowledge of AWS or other SaaS platforms
- Mobile framework experience a plus (Xamarin, React Native)
- Unit testing or automated testing experience a plus
- Familiarity with Node.js
- Knowledge of frameworks such as npm, gulp and webpack