Director, Growth Marketing
Sales - Marketing | Indianapolis or Remote | Full Time
At Healthx, we put our nearly 20 years of industry experience and best practices to work to serve the needs of more than 200 healthcare payers representing 24 million members and 700,000 providers. We develop and implement secure, cloud-based member-centric digital portals that connect payers with members and providers. We partner with commercial health plans, third-party administrators, employers and brokers to build comprehensive, configurable solutions that improve clinical, operational and financial performance. Through our platform, our customers can close gaps in care, achieve regulatory compliance, improve quality ratings and reduce costs. Our customers achieve a rapid return on investment by moving more transactions from costly channels to efficient online portals. For more information, visit www.healthx.com.
The Director, Growth Marketing at Healthx owns the customer acquisition and retention funnel. This person is an inbound marketing expert who understands the impact of quality content, and how to leverage that content to attract and influence prospects using marketing automation. You will be the key driver of demand generation, using paid and organic strategies to fill the funnel, and nurture prospects through their buying journey.
- Content Marketing: own and lead a team of writers, both internal and external, to develop the unique and sticky content necessary to establish thought leadership.
- Content Distribution: own both paid and organic content marketing, driving acquisition, growth, and retention across the entire funnel and customer lifecycle.
- Nurture Marketing: create the strategy for nurturing leads through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action that accelerate conversion of inquiries, leads, and opportunities into new revenue.
- Inbound Marketing: drive SEO strategy from top of funnel content to middle funnel call-to-action, owning the buyer’s journey.
- Account Based Marketing: using marketing automation and other tools, drive account based marketing strategies for key segments of our market.
- Funnel Conversion: own optimization at each stage of the funnel from awareness, to action, to consideration, to conversion, to retention, and referral.
- Performance Measurement: measurement of progress on demand generation targets and program effectiveness towards ROI goals.
- Lead and mentor a small team and manage relationships to deliver great work
- Minimum 7 years of experience in demand generation.
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading content marketing and strategy - including content development, content distribution, and performance measurement.
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading marketing technologies, tools, platforms and list optimization to build and optimize the right nurturing tracks.
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading in inbound and/or digital marketing, using social media, email marketing and other channels to nurture prospects and customers.
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Minimum of a four-year degree in relevant field.
- You are data driven and passionate about taking a quantitative approach to optimizing the customer acquisition and retention funnel.
- You love automation and want to build and scale marketing automation systems.
- You’re an excellent verbal and written communicator and are specifically good at developing unique content with a personality.
- You are able to change elevations by taking high-level, strategic perspectives as well working tactically on the front line.
- Knowledge of the various paid B2B marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising and content distribution and placement networks.
- Ideal candidate will display the following attributes: Good Judgement, Responsive, Accountable, Positive Attitude, Humility, Integrity, Collaborative and Self-Starter
- Flexible hours including work-at-home opportunities.
- Participation in Healthx Employee Bonus Plan
- An excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401k benefits as well as paid vacation and holidays.