Alliance Partner Manager
Sales - Marketing | Indianapolis or Remote | Full Time
At Healthx, we put our nearly 20 years of industry experience and best practices to work to serve the needs of more than 200 healthcare payers representing 24 million members and 700,000 providers. We develop and implement secure, cloud-based member-centric digital portals that connect payers with members and providers. We partner with commercial health plans, third-party administrators, employers and brokers to build comprehensive, configurable solutions that improve clinical, operational and financial performance. Through our platform, our customers can close gaps in care, achieve regulatory compliance, improve quality ratings and reduce costs. Our customers achieve a rapid return on investment by moving more transactions from costly channels to efficient online portals. For more information, visit www.healthx.com.
The Alliance Manager will establish, leverage and manage relationships throughout all levels of a partner's management structure to identify and engage in business opportunities that benefit Healthx. This role will evaluate, measure and hold Healthx and partners accountable for their responsibilities per the contracts in areas such as marketing, sales support, training, certifications as well as reporting and compliance.
- Serve as primary point of contact for high priority/high potential channel and partner relationships
- Provide Healthx to Partner territory mapping for joint solutions, create and manage rules of engagement with partners as first point of escalation for joint solution issues
- Work with partner marketing to develop joint messaging, programs and events and educate Healthx and Partner on joint value proposition
- Manage channel partnership account support needs, including facilitation of deal support, pricing requests, information requests, RFP support, and serve as escalation point for execution/delivery issues
- Monitor white space for accounts sold by channel partners, identify up-sell opportunities, drive channel partner sales activity to deliver additional Healthx products and services to those accounts[
- Work with Sales Operations deliver monthly reporting (Partner Scorecards) to Healthx leadership team of performance vs. plan for each partner, including pipeline, deals won and lost, quarterly forecast, marketing activity, ARR contribution, product and integration, implementations, responsiveness and resolution of customer issues.
- Support the go-to-market readiness of partnership by function, including product development status, pricing, contracting templates, sales readiness, marketing, implementation readiness, and customer support readiness
- Ensure that partner-related business and technical issues are promptly escalated and resolved, coordinating discussion and activity across Healthx departments and partner organization
- Recurring meetings with each partner to share Healthx customer reports and platform partner solution pipeline
- Ongoing relationship building with channel partner sales team members to increase awareness of opportunities for Healthx and support deal flow
- Support partnership contracting, and renewal process as needed
- Successful history of partner relationship management for SAAS technology specifically with C and VP levels
- Successful history servicing channel/indirect/reseller sales partners with consistent achievement of revenue goals and year-over-year growth
- Successful history maintaining and nurturing systems integrator partnerships that produce increasing referral activity
- Knowledge and experience in healthcare payer market
- Understanding of SAAS cloud based technology service models
- Ability to coordinate multi-disciplinary team to ensure partner satisfaction and productivity
- Flexible hours including work-at-home opportunities.
- Participation in Healthx Employee Bonus Plan
- An excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401k benefits as well as paid vacation and holidays.