Customer Service | Broadview, IL | Full Time and Part Time
Company keeps machinery turning and operating at peak performance. A leading bearing supplier for more than 75 years with an unwavering commitment to Customer Service excellence, Bearing Headquarters offers more than 300 product lines from major bearing and power transmission parts manufacturers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dealing with enquiries for new and existing customers quickly and efficiently.
- Working with our events team daily to build brand awareness, promotions and sales for one of our clients at a local Event.
- Processing and documenting customer information as required.
- Liaising with Management on a regularly basis to monitor your progress.
Skills and Attributes:
- The ability to work hard and have fun at the same time! A big part of you enjoying your job is the work environment and the people that you work with!
- Ideally you will have previous experience in a customer facing role. Eg, sales, retail sales, customer service, call centres, restaurants, bars or other roles involving customer interaction, although training will be provided.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- The successful candidate with have excellent time Management skills and be able to work to deadlines.
- Attend training sessions as needed to progress and develop your skill set.