Junior Graphic Designer
Creative | zipcode | Full Time
We are looking for a talented and ambitions full time Junior Graphic Designer to work in our New York office. You should ultimately be on your way to design rock stardom so it's okay if your'e not quite there yet.
HLTH is the newest tech event disrupting the healthcare space. In short, we are like TED Talks for healthcare. Our team is fun, collaborative, often break from routine to play ping-pong and are super dedicated and excited about our work. We think it's a great environment to work in, but we are, of course, bias. Our preceding affiliate shows are Money2020 and Shoptalk.
Job Responsibilities (including but are not limited to):
Produce high-quality branding, sales, and marketing materials, including: brochures, postcards and other collateral
Create digital assets to support marketing including: emails, banners, social media graphics, video, etc.
Design pages for website, promotions and special programs
Aid in the production of signage and creative surrounding the HLTH conference. This includes creating original signage as well as quality checking sponsor signage at our inaugural even in Las Vegas, May 2018.
Education / Work Experience
- 1-2 years of related experience generating ideas and design solutions from brand identity to print, digital, and event design
- BFA or BA in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, Digital Media or related field (a plus but not necessary.)
Primary Knowledge / Skills
- Strong typography and graphic design skill
- Illustration experience
- Knowledge of industry standards for print/prepress processes
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (mainly InDesign and Illustrator)
- Experience creating mood boards & style guides
- Experience designing for desktop, tablet, mobile and apps
- An understanding of digital marketing
- Apple Mac user
- Mustn't be afraid to think outside the box and fail every now and then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Additionally Beneficial Skills (Bonus, not required)
- Motion Graphics or Video editing (Adobe After Effects)
- Understanding of web optimization best practices
- Healthcare industry experience
- Management experience a plus
- Well versed in all social media and existing/emerging platforms
- Experience designing for events or trade shows
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Comprehensive medical
- Paid vacation & flexible schedule
Please submit your Resume with Portfolio link to be considered.