Excellent Administrative Assistant needed
Administrative | Miami, FL | Full Time
We’re a rapidly growing property management firm in Miami area. We're looking for a A player super star to join our team.
We manage single and multi unit rental properties for our clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We’re in urgent need of a administrative assistant to assist our property managers. You’ll mainly be helping our team of property managers as well as office related work.
Your job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Answering the phone.
- Creating and printing out contracts for our rentals.
- Entering paper based contracts into our software systems.
- Writing our work orders for our maintenance staff.
- Various data entry and maintaining our tenant database.
You may be required to assist in special projects assigned by the company.
This may include participating in functions, conferences etc, Weekends may be normal work schedule.
This is a full time position and it will pay $14.5/hr
- High school or equivalent
- You must be willing to deliver excellent customer service at all times.
- You must be willing to always be polite and always remain positive when dealing with tenants.
- You must follow our dress code and ensure that your work area is always clean and orderly.
- Extensive Word and Excel experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi task.
- Work independently.
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Must be a US citizen and over the age of 18
Background check as well as a drug screening are required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.