Residential | Orlando, FL | Full Time
Hartizen Homes is currently seeking a qualified and experienced Construction Manager for our Orlando, FL new homes division.
Who is Hartizen Homes?
Hartizen Homes is a residential construction company based in Orlando, FL. We are excited to launch our residential construction brand to our portfolio of very successful and rewarding companies.
At Hartizen Homes, we put the needs of our customers and our employees at the heart of our business. Our mission is to deliver the highest quality homes and create lasting relationships with our customers, all while focusing on the success and well-being of our employees.
Who Are We Looking For?
If you have the desire and drive to reach your full leadership potential, and the heart to serve others, then we encourage you to explore Hartizen Homes.
Roles and responsibilities of the Construction Manager will include:
- Enforce safety standards as governed by Federal OSHA and other local authorities and provide training to ensure safe working conditions for employees, subcontractors, and material suppliers
- Secure and maintain relationships with quality subcontractors
- Coordinate costing and update product quantities and bids for accurate pricing estimates for each phase of home construction
- Oversee acquisition of all required documents from local municipalities to allow construction
- Ensure compliance to production schedules via supervision, daily contact, and communication, keeping all construction phases in proper and timely sequence
- Reviews and approves all subcontractor invoices and submittals
- Communicate regularly with homeowners from pre-construction through closing of homes
Qualified candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related field is preferred, or a minimum of 5 years of ground-up residential construction experience, preferably with a national home builder
- Knowledge of Orlando subcontractor base
- Experience with estimating and managing job site costs
- Construction management software experience and Microsoft Offices skills
- Experience with civil site development and land development
- Ability to read and analyze construction documents and knowledge of building codes and methods
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple homes under construction simultaneously
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Track record of exemplary customer service and a desire to serve others
- Valid driver’s license
At Hartizen Homes, we believe that work should be more rewarding than just a paycheck. Our focus is on the employee and their desire to grow as a leader and contribute to the growth and vision of the company. We offer a competitive benefits and compensation program including medical, dental, 401(K) with company match, and paid vacation and holidays.
Our company develops leaders and empowers staff to use their gifts to impact the world through service – to our co-workers, to our clients, and to our communities. We subscribe to the mission “finding purpose through serving others,” so if this speaks to you, let's connect!
Hartizen Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer