SALES CONSULTANT (Corporate Apparel)
Sales | Denver, CO
Harrow Sports was founded in May of 2000 with the vision to provide innovative and quality sporting goods equipment that cater to the needs and desires of our customers. After over a decade of service, Harrow Sports has become a leading marketer, manufacturer, and distributor of Squash, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Ice Hockey, Racquet Sports, and a comprehensive selection of customizable team apparel, bags, and footwear.
We believe that our product offerings are among the most technologically advanced in our market, and with our personalized service, custom craftsmanship, and a team of passionate and dedicated employees, Harrow Sports is changing the Sporting Goods industry.
Our mission continues to be to serve our industry with excellent customer service combined with innovative and customized equipment to position our customers for success!
Outbound (Corporate) Sales Consultant, Denver, CO
Harrow Sports, a premier manufacturer of sporting goods equipment and apparel, has an immediate opening for a full-time Outbound (Corporate) Sales Consultant for its headquarters located in Denver, Colorado.
Harrow offers talented and motivated people the opportunity to do the best work of their lives in a dynamic and growing company.
The Outbound (Corporate) Sales Consultant role will focus mainly on developing new corporate apparel accounts within Denver and throughout Colorado. This includes, but is not limited to breweries, restaurants, construction, hvac, parks & rec, and banks.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage and service existing customer relationships.
- Identify and develop new corporate customer relationships.
- Manage sales process, including sales presentation, order entry, sales follow-up, etc.
- Work with management to understand and meet goals and priorities, to include specific sales goals, expectations and responsibilities.
- Fully utilize company’s proprietary sales force automation system, adding/updating information as necessary and ensuring information is complete and accurate.
- Develop and demonstrate expert knowledge of products and processes.
- Resolve all customer issues and any issues that prevent the customer from experiencing world class service.
- Coordinate efforts with other departments to ensure the best customer experience possible.
- Provide expertise, support and hands-on assistance in all realms of the sales process, making sure customers receive the products that they want, when they want, how they want.
- Highlight issues and identify opportunities.
- Perform daily reviews of customer sales and activity.
- Work closely with Sales Management and other sales support personnel.
- Create and capitalize on sales opportunities.
- Prepare and present sales proposals.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Experience and Skills Required
- Must have existing book for corporate clients. ---->>>> experience in ASI a plus
- Must have 2-4 years of experience working direct with corporate clients.
- Must be functional in Microsoft Office applications and be able to quickly learn and utilize company’s internal sales management system.
- Must demonstrate superior customer service.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong phone skills.
- Position requires a high volume of phone activity.
- Must have tremendous organizational skills and be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be willing to travel if necessary.
- Successful candidate must be highly motivated, be willing to take initiative, have a positive attitude and exhibit a strong work ethic.
- Relevant sales experience in direct channels preferred.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- Must live in or directly around the Denver area.
Compensation to commensurate with experience