OUTBOUND SALES CONSULTANT/ North East
Sales | Boston, MA | Full Time
Harrow Sports was founded in May of 2000 with the vision to provide innovative and quality sporting goods equipment that cater to the needs and desires of our customers. After over a decade of service, Harrow Sports has become a leading marketer, manufacturer, and distributor of Squash, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Ice Hockey, Racquet Sports, and a comprehensive selection of customizable team apparel, bags, and footwear.
We believe that our product offerings are among the most technologically advanced in our market, and with our personalized service, custom craftsmanship, and a team of passionate and dedicated employees, Harrow Sports is changing the Sporting Goods industry.
Our mission continues to be to serve our industry with excellent customer service combined with innovative and customized equipment to position our customers for success!
Outside Sales Consultant
Harrow Sports, a premier manufacturer of sporting goods equipment and apparel, has an immediate opening for an Outside Sales Consultant for North East Region.
Harrow offers talented and motivated people the opportunity to do the best work of their lives in a dynamic and growing company. As an Outside Sales Consultant, the successful candidate will develop and service a customer base of schools, teams, organizations, institutions, corporate accounts, stores, etc., selling sports equipment, bags, apparel and other offered products.
Harrow sells across multiple sales channels -- consumer, team, organization, specialty store and large retail -- utilizing a team of full-time, in-market sales consultants, outbound sales consultants and independent sales representatives.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage and service existing customer relationships.
- Identify and develop new customer relationships.
- Manage sales process, including sales presentation, order entry, sales follow-up, etc.
- Work with management to understand and meet goals and priorities, to include specific sales goals, expectations and responsibilities.
- Develop and demonstrate expert knowledge of products and processes.
- Resolve all customer issues and any issues that prevent the customer from experiencing world class service.
- Coordinate efforts with other departments to ensure the best customer experience possible.
- Provide expertise, support and hands-on assistance in all realms of the sales process, making sure customers receive the products that they want, when they want, how they want.
- Highlight issues and identify opportunities.
- Perform daily reviews of customer sales and activity.
- Work closely with Sales Management and other sales support personnel.
- Create and capitalize on sales opportunities.
- Prepare and present sales proposals, sponsorships and special programs.
- Attend events and activities as assigned, to include vending at selected events.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Experience and Skills Required
- Must be functional in Microsoft Office applications
- Must demonstrate superior customer service.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong phone skills.
- Position requires a high volume of phone activity.
- Must have tremendous organizational skills and be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be willing to travel if necessary.
- Experience playing or working with collegiate athletics a plus.
- Relevant sales experience in direct channels preferred.
- Bachelors Degree required.