Administration | Hybrid in WASHINGTON, DC | Full Time | From $45,000.00 to $45,000.00 per year
Harmon, Curran, Spielberg & Eisenberg, LLP serves the nonprofit public interest community and is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant provides basic administrative support to our attorneys and staff in order to maintain an efficient workplace. The Administrative Assistant will work under the direct supervision of the Firm Administrator but will assist each of the partners and attorneys with various tasks.
Our staff is currently working primarily remotely but the Administrative Assistant will be required to be in the DC office 2-3 days per week for various in-office tasks. Harmon Curran is located in downtown Washington, DC and is easily accessible by public transportation. The ideal candidate will start or be able to come to the office for paid training in June2023. College/post-grad students are encouraged to apply.
- New client intake, including conflict checks and engagement letters.
- Updating information in various databases (NetDocuments, Cosmolex, Constant Contact).
- Maintaining law library, including orders and renewals.
- Setting up client web meetings.
- Managing reception area, including checking voicemails and processing mail.
- Word processing, printing, and scanning for attorneys.
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks and projects.
- Occasional heavy lifting of file boxes and documents (up to 20 lbs.).
The above describes general job duties and responsibilities and is not a complete listing of job duties. Incumbents may be required to perform additional tasks related to these duties.
A successful candidate will have excellent computer skills and the ability to multi-task. Must have a positive attitude and be dependable, flexible and a self-starter.
- Experience with NetDocuments, Cosmolex and/or Constant Contact
Harmon, Curran, Spielberg & Eisenberg, LLP, is located in downtown Washington, DC and is easily accessible by public transportation. This is a full-time (37.5 hours per week) position with an annual salary of $45,000.
How to Apply
Please apply with resume, cover letter and salary requirements at https://careers.jobscore.com/careers/harmoncurran. Resumes without a cover letter explaining your interest in this role will not be considered.
Harmon Curran is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and welcomes diversity in the workplace and strongly encourages all qualified persons to apply, including people of color, women, and individuals with disabilities.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.