Salesforce Cloud health Administrator
Information Technology | New York, NY | Full Time
Role : Salesforce Health Cloud Administrator
Full time role
Need : USC/GC
Job Description –
Salesforce Health Cloud Administrator Overview:
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for working closely with our SF Health Cloud instance to implement, customize, and administer Salesforce. The Salesforce Administrator is very knowledgeable of the entire Salesforce platform and has 5-7 years of real-world experience, including at least 2 years of experience working with Health Cloud.
The SFHC Admin will be primarily focused on making improvements to an existing, dynamic Salesforce Health Cloud implementation at a growing national healthcare firm. There is already a team of SF experts working on this instance. The current team of consultants includes Salesforce Architects, Developers, a Team Lead, and SF Admins.
In this role, the SFHC Admin will become our “in-house” expert, learning the system inside and out, participating in conversations about enhancements, implementing enhancements, and keeping our system in overall good health.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• In depth knowledge of all the administration features of Salesforce.
• Creating custom fields, implementing workflows, and creating custom page layouts.
• Installing and configuring third party applications.
• Creating advanced reports and dashboards.
Configuring advanced permission models.
• Importing and exporting data.
• Creating Process Builders and Flows.
• Knowledge of APEX and SOQL.
• Knowledge and experience with Salesforce Communities.
• Experience and knowledge of all Salesforce editions and versions.
• Translating business requirements into customizations within Salesforce.
• Working with remote teams to deliver solutions to clients.
• Maintain excellent documentation Key values/attributes of the Salesforce Administrator:
● Self starter with extreme attention to detail.
● Loves wearing multiple hats and taking on different types of projects.
● Character and integrity means more than money and just getting the job done.
● Willing to do any and all tasks needed to get the job done and ensure the client is happy.
● Offers solutions and loves improving processes - not just an order taker.
● Loves to work hard and is always looking to learn and improve.
● Strong sense of urgency.
● Willing to be coached and mentored.
● Excellent communication skills.
Salesforce and/or o ther technical certifications.
● Experience customizing other software systems - specially CRM software (SugarCRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Infusionsoft, etc.).
● Strong technical background.
● Software programming background and experience.
● Familiarity with many of the best software solutions for small businesses.
● Experience working for a small business/growing company.
● Experience developing detailed, implementable processes.
● Bachelor degree level of education or similar experience.