HOTEL - Housekeeping & Breakfast Attendants
Hotel Operations | Fort Mill, SC | Full Time
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Mill is fully committed to delivering the highest levels of service and the greatest quality of product to our guests. Opened since June, 2015 the hotel consistently remains atop all online satisfaction survey sites and recognized by the management company as it's Hotel of the Year. Consistently in the top 15% of all Hampton Inns and Hampton Inn & Suites worldwide we believe the Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Mill an awesome place to work. We are currently seeking SUPERSTAR team members to serve as Housekeeping Room Attendants and also seeking Breakfast Attendants.
- Full-time or variable-hour Breakfast Attendant.
- Full-time Room Attendant
- Attention to detail needed for both positions
- Constant interaction with hotel guests, team members, vendors and the community-at-large
- Room Attendants responsible for the overall cleanliness of our guestrooms and public space
- Breakfast Attendants set-up maintain and clean up breakfast buffet and dining area
- Breakfast Attendants primary focus is on talking/interacting with our guests
- Make sure Hampton Brand Standard for is adhered to in each area of operation
- Successfully complete pre-employment screening process, up to and including drug screen and background verifications
- This is a physical job. Must be able to lift, pull or push up to 20 lbs on a regular basis.
- Hotel is always open. Our team members work weekends and holidays as needed based on business volume
- Previous hotel experience helpful but not required.
- Attention to Detail a must.
- Attendance and Punctuality very important
- benefits and hospitality industry perks available in most situations
- insurance, PTO time, Vacation Pay and company-matched 401k program available to full-time team members