Only the best and brightest will do! Personality is everything for this position, while hotel experience is preferred, if you have a heart for service and willing to shine bright for our hotel we can teach you everything you need to know!
Work schedule varies and WILL include working on holidays, weekends and alternate shifts.
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS DRUG TEST & BACKGROUND CHECK!!
Part Time and Full Time Available: STUDENTS AND PARENTS WITH YOUNG CHILDREN ARE WELCOME!!! Will work with school schedules or around your families schedules if needed! We are flexible with scheduling so when you ARE scheduled we can depend on you to be here.
Apply in person at hotel between 9am & 3pm, 7 days a week:
- Introduce yourself to the front desk, let them know where you saw the job ad
- Fill out an application
- Meet with a member of management
- Must be able to go for drug test on day of interview
- If its a good fit we can usually have you working and in training with in a day or two.
This position is primarily responsible for cleaning public areas, guest rooms and bathrooms. Other duties include stocking supply carts, room deep-cleaning projects, and assisting with other duties as needed. Our Room Attendants are measured by the amount of time it takes to complete their assigned rooms, the quality of their work, and other company goals. The ideal candidate will be a flexible team player who wants to be the bright spot in our customer’s day.
Other key duties include:
• Replenish guest rooms and baths with amenities, supplies, and linen and terry in accordance with Company standards
• Inspect rooms for repairs or fixtures that are not working properly; replace batteries, light bulbs, etc.
• Report requests for repairs to supervisor or maintenance department in accordance with hotel procedures
• After cleaning each room and bath, have inspection from executive housekeeper.
If you are hard-working, detail-oriented, and have general knowledge of cleaning chemicals and how to safely use them, this is your opportunity to grow and become part of Boone's newest and only Hilton property!!
Candidates with previous housekeeping or cleaning experience are preferred.
• Must be able to lift 25 – 50 lbs.
• Must be able to spend the majority of the day walking, twisting, bending, pushing/pulling and kneeling while cleaning
• Strong attention to detail required
• Must be able to follow written and verbal directions
• Previous housekeeping or cleaning experience preferred
• Must be flexible in hours and days available to work
• Must be capable of working in a fast paced environment with multiple interruptions
Compensation depends on experience. 8/hr to 10/hr +tips
- Hilton Employee Travel Program (discounts for you, your family and your friends!)
- $100 bonus after 3 months when exceeding company standards.
- Chance to work in high energy and genuinely fun atmosphere.
- Opportunities to cross train in other departments are available. If you are interested in a career change and are thinking about the hospitality these positions are a great way to prove yourself and get your foot in the door! :)
Experience is always preferred, BUT NOT REQUIRED! If you have a positive attitude, willingness to learn, & polished appearance, we will provide all the training!
Come grow and be apart of Boone's newest hotel!!!