Maintenance and Public Area Assistant
Maintenance | Boone, NC | Full Time and Part Time
Job duties include but are not limited to building groundwork, public area cleaning, and small maintenance tasks and punch lists for preventative maintenance.
The ideal candidate will be able to work in multiple departments throughout the week including cleaning public areas, laundry, and maintenance.
The ideal candidate will have full availability (32 hours+ per week) and the desire to learn and perform basic plumbing work, painting, flooring/wall repair and upkeep, basic electrical repairs, basic woodworking repairs, and heating and air conditioning system maintenance.
******This can turn into an assistant chief engineer in a training position. The company will pay for all training and certifications*****
- This position reports directly to our Chief Engineer.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Move up and downstairs, service ramps, and/or ladder.
- Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Previous experience a plus. Candidates should display positive work habits, flexibility, and friendly hospitality oriented personality. Please apply online.