Maintenance and Public Area Assistant
Maintenance | Boone, NC | Full Time and Part Time
Job duties include but are not limited to building groundwork, public area cleaning, and small maintenance tasks and punch lists for preventative maintenance.
- This position reports directly to our Chief Engineer.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Move up and downstairs, service ramps, and/or ladder.
- Grasp, turn and manipulate objects of varying size and weight.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Previous experience a plus. Candidates should display positive work habits, flexibility, and friendly hospitality oriented personality. Please apply online.