Housekeeping - Hilton Laundry Attendant
Housekeeping | Boone, NC | Full Time and Part Time
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton in Boone is looking for Laundry Attendants!!!
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- No experience is required for those with a team player attitude.
- Base pay starts at 8/hr + tips & performance bonus opportunity (30 Days, 90 Days, 6 Month, Annual). Those with hotel experience will be compensated at a hire rate of pay.
- 6 to 8 hour shift, 4-5 days a week. Both 1st & 2nd Shift available
- Saturday and Sunday availability is required but we are going to have a rotation so everyone gets one weekend off a month.
- Schedules written a month in advance to assist with those who have a second job, family obligations or school schedule.
- Chance to be fully Hilton trained and opportunities to cross train in other departments for those interested in moving up with a career in hospitality.
- You will also become an automatic silver Hilton Honors member and have access to discounts with the Hilton Family Travel Program.
A Laundry Assistant is responsible for ensuring that linen is available for all departments as requested to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while maintaining Linen Room cleanliness and taking receipt of stock.
What will I be doing?
As a Laundry Assistant, you are responsible for ensuring that linen is available for all departments as requested to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Laundry Assistant is also required to maintain cleanliness of the linen room and take receipt of stock. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure Linen is available for all departments as requested
- Ensure quality controls are in place for all linen processes, rejecting any exceptions
- Maintain cleanliness of the Linen Room
- Carrying out stock takes as requested
- Ensure par stocks are maintained
- Take receipt of stock and ensure safe storage
- Manage customer service issues quickly and effectively
- Oversee the issuing of linen via a requisition system
- Ensure team members adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations
What are we looking for?
A Laundry Assistant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Flexibility to work late shifts
- Methodical and well organised
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!