Fri & Sat Night Auditor
Front Office | Boone, NC | Part Time
You're like a hotel numbers and customer service guru? You arrive in the night, dive deep into the books, and reveal anything out of place? You leap to the front desk, attending to that late arriving guest and brighten there exhausting arriving with stellar service? And with accurate precision before the sun rises, you draw a clear picture using the night’s data for the new day’s action? Does this describe you .......If it does, then you may be the perfect candidate for our full time NIGHT AUDIT position at Hampton Inn & Suites Boone.
Only the best and brightest will do! Personality is everything for this position, the ideal candidate will be responsible, trustworthy and self motivated for 3rd shift work. Must be willing assist with other needs from breakfast, public area cleanliness, laundry and any other day to day requests to help set up the hotel for success on the upcoming day.
Work schedule is part time Friday and Saturday Nights 11pm-7am
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS DRUG TEST & BACKGROUND CHECK!!
- Ensure all aspects of hotel accounting for all areas of hotel operations are processed correctly and accurately recorded, protecting the brand and asset against liability and fraud.
- Audit, balance, post and report on front desk, rooms, and all food and beverage outlets’ cash and credit operations and reset all registers to ensure accurate, timely function and optimal operations management.
- Provide rooms management with a clear picture of their performance using the data gathered.
- Run the night audit final, after ensuring all revenue is in balance.
- Attend to guest needs at the front desk.
Breakfast & Lobby Responsibilities:
- Set up non-cooked items for breakfast each morning in preparation for breakfast hostess arrival.
- Make fresh coffee throughout shifts and have breakfast to go bags ready by 4am for our early rising guests.
- Collect Trash and clean public areas throughout hotel to be ready for the new day.
- Fold laundry in downtime to help housekeeping get off to a great start in the morning.
- Hilton Employee Travel Program (discounts for you, your family and your friends!)
- Chance to work in high energy and genuinely fun atmosphere.
Apply in person at hotel between 9am & 3pm, 7 days a week:
- Introduce yourself to the front desk, let them know where you saw the job ad
- Fill out an application
- Meet with a member of management
- Must be able to go for drug test on day of interview
- If its a good fit we can usually have you working and in training with in a day or two.
Experience is always preferred, BUT NOT REQUIRED! If you have a positive attitude, willingness to learn, & polished appearance, we will provide all the training! Compensation depending on experience, 9/hr-11/hr
Opportunities to cross train in other departments are available. If you are interested in a career change and are thinking about the hospitality these positions are a great way to prove yourself and get your foot in the door! :)