Vehicle Patrol Officer
Patrol Supervisory Team | Stockton, CA | Full Time
It's not just about what WE look for in an employee, it's about what YOU look for in an employer.
Hammer Head Security is a family owned and military friendly security services firm based out of Stockton, CA and provides armed, unarmed, patrol, personal protection and event security services throughout the Central Valley, Sacramento Region, and Bay Area. Since 2012, we have steadily grown to become a leader in providing quality guard services with over 150 officers through our team and family oriented culture. We prioritize our employees, their safety and their moral to maintain extremely high employee retention which leads to extremely high client satisfaction.
Our team has successfully provided services for monumental events as large as Super Bowl 50, pioneered the security practices of the Cannabis Industry and now implemented numerous COVID -19 health and safety protocols for our food supply chains.
Our rapidly expanding and essential team of Security Professionals are looking to acquire like minded, talented and driven individuals to join our team as we overcome this Global Pandemic.
As a Security Officer in the COVID-19 era, you ARE considered an “essential” front line worker and therefore must adhere to certain health and safety guidelines imposed by the CDC for the general wellbeing of our society. This includes maintaining good hygiene at all times, practicing social distancing and using Personal Protective Equipment (issued by Hammer Head Security) while on duty.
Represent yourself, Hammer Head Security and our clients with complete professionalism.
- Patrol multiple properties by company patrol vehicle and by foot when necessary , executing each of the different site specific Post Orders.
- Write detailed narrative reports using company reporting standards and tools to communicate with the Hammer Head Dispatch Center.
- Maintain a strong, visible point of control at each property to establish a physical command presence deterring theft and/or loitering
- Actively enforce all Client and Home Owner Association rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to all emergency situations requiring security assistance.
Respond to calls for assistance by clients and fellow Hammer Head Security Officers throughout the different company worksites in a specific region.
CURRENT VACANCY LOCATIONS: Stockton, Sacramento
SHIFTS: Day, Swing, Grave shifts available.
1. Government issued driver's license
2. Personal DMV printout of driving record
3. High School diploma or equivalent
4. Valid California BSIS Guard Card
5. Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
1. Must possess 3 years of Security Experience and 1 Year of Patrol Experience
2. Officers must be in good physical condition, enabling them to perform the full range of security officer duties. Officers must be fully capable of performing work requiring moderate to arduous physical exertion under either normal or emergency conditions.
3. Additional qualifications of this position will be discussed during the applicant's interview. Hammer Head Security provides Equal Employment and Affirmative Action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
4. As a condition of employment, you must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
5. Officers maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty.
Reach out today.
Hammer Head Security