Flex Officer Team | Stockton, CA | Full Time and Part Time
It's not just about what WE look for in an employee, it's about what YOU look for in an employer.
Hammer Head Security is a family owned and military friendly security services firm based out of Stockton, CA and provides armed, unarmed, patrol, personal protection and event security services throughout the Central Valley, Sacramento Region, and Bay Area. Since 2012, we have steadily grown to become a leader in providing quality guard services with over 150 officers through our team and family oriented culture. We prioritize our employees, their safety and their moral to maintain extremely high employee retention which leads to extremely high client satisfaction.
Our team has successfully provided services for monumental events as large as Super Bowl 50, pioneered the security practices of the Cannabis Industry and now implemented numerous COVID -19 health and safety protocols for our food supply chains.
Our rapidly expanding and essential team of Security Professionals are looking to acquire like minded, talented and driven individuals to join our team as we overcome this Global Pandemic.
As a Security Officer in the COVID-19 era, you ARE considered an “essential” front line worker and therefore must adhere to certain health and safety guidelines imposed by the CDC for the general wellbeing of our society. This includes maintaining good hygiene at all times, practicing social distancing and using Personal Protective Equipment (issued by Hammer Head Security) while on duty.
Unarmed Flex Security Officer
The Flex Officer position requires a mostly open schedule to accommodate picking up shifts based on vacations, leave of absences, or call-offs. The primary function will be to provide operational support to the field. A Flex Officer must remain flexible in order to respond quickly to work any location or any shift in a pre-determined territory. Upon arrival to an assigned post, the Flex Officer is tasked with the same job duties as the normally scheduled Security Officer for that post.
- Will be assigned to train at multiple locations.
- Must be willing to drive up to 30 – 40 miles to any given job site.
- Guaranteed F/T weekly (rotating) schedules.
- Overtime should be expected and will be mandatory at times.
- Shifts of 8 – 12 hours.
- Able to accept last-minute assignments due to call-offs or No Call No Shows.
Represent yourself, Hammer Head Security and each client with complete professionalism.
Fully comprehend and enforce all facility security policies/procedures for customers, vendors, staff and visitors.
Establish and cultivate a safe and secure environment for Facility Staff, Management and all customers.
Conduct routine and random foot patrols throughout the facility, inspect the physical condition of the facilities security measures and report any suspicious behavior or activity immediately.
Defuse any incidents with difficult persons with sound conflict resolution skills, involve Facility Management as needed.
CURRENT VACANCY LOCATIONS: Stockton
SHIFTS: Seven Day Availability: Day, Swing & Grave shifts available.
HOURS: Full-Time or Part-Time.
1. Government issued I.D. or valid California driver's license
2. High School diploma or equivalent
3. Valid California BSIS Guard Card
4. Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
1. Officer must possess a reliable means of transportation.
2. Officers must be in good physical condition, able to stand or walk for long periods of time and to perform the full range of security officer duties. Officers must be fully capable of performing work requiring moderate to arduous physical exertion under either normal or emergency conditions.
3. Additional qualifications of this position will be discussed during the applicant's interview. Hammer Head Security provides Equal Employment and Affirmative Action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
4. As a condition of employment, you must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
5. Officers maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty.
Reach out today.
Hammer Head Security