Social Media Specialist
Marketing | Walnut Creek, CA | Full Time
Who we are:
COPA Productions is the internal Marketing and Creative department within COPA Innovation Laboratories and affiliated companies COPA Soccer Training Center, Hall Equities Group, ZMC Hotels, Global SportsMall Realty, and Modology. (www.copaproductions.com). We focus on creating high-quality branded content for COPA STC and the affiliate's digital channels (www.copastc.com & @copastc on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter). COPA STC provides a fun, dynamic, and research-based environment for soccer players of all ages and abilities to develop and thrive as athletes. COPA STC wants to set a new standard for the Assessment and Development of individual soccer players.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a creative and social media savvy soccer enthusiast who has experience creating, strategizing, executing, and managing our social media digital channels. You will also be managing and producing a variety of creative projects from creation to distribution for IGTV, YouTube, Reels, TikTok, and more. Experience in soccer is a must. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as being detailed oriented since you will be working with a small creative team to help bring these projects to life.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Film, edit, and create social media assets via Adobe Creative Cloud programs like Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Define and explore the most important social media KPIs
- Create a regular publishing schedule for social content
- Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print, and digital marketing)
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific marketing campaigns
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Design content such as social media graphics for Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Coordinate and produce video and photoshoots
- Book and schedule talent for creative projects
- Communication lead between COPA Productions and vendors
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Social Media, Photo/Video Production, or Marketing role
- Vast knowledge of soccer- what’s trending, coaching, best KPI
- Photo and Video production experience required
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent time-management skills
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
Work Status & Location:
- This full-time position is located in Walnut Creek, CA.
- Must be able to drive to our Walnut Creek soccer training facility.
- This position is not remote.
- Will include some weekend and off-hours work. Our primary filming location is a Soccer Training Facility, so work hours are sometimes on weekends and holidays when events are happening.
Share samples of your work or portfolio of your published content.
We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits, 401K, bonuses, etc., to be tailored to the skills, experience, and contribution of the candidate. For immediate consideration, please send your resume and salary requirements.
This job description is not intended to be, and should not be, construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with the position; and will be reviewed by management periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. management reserves the right to modify duties as deemed necessary.
It is the policy of Hall Equities Group to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status about public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, the company will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.