Marketing | Walnut Creek, CA | Full Time
COPA Soccer Training Center
COPA Soccer Training Center (COPA STC) is a state-of-the-art soccer training and fitness facility which caters to young athletes looking to improve their soccer skills, to adults trying to maintain healthy exercise habits. Located at the Shadelands SportsMall in Walnut Creek, California, COPA STC utilizes never seen technology, sports science techniques, and training methodologies in an all-encompassing training system like no other. Along with soccer training, COPA features a comprehensive health club, COPA Fit. From the spin studio, to the group classes and weight room, COPA Fit tends to everyday fitness enthusiasts and high-performance athletes alike.
We are passionate about high-performance living and the future of soccer in the United States. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them, and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We strive to deliver an unmatched COPA STC experience. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, and what’s next. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community that’s committed to growth and success. We value humility and a team-centered approach to responsibilities at every level of the company. If you are a high-performing individual who is passionate about inspiring others, then consider COPA STC’s exciting career opportunities.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for creative, highly motivated, experienced Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team. You will be the key event planner and operations coordinator with strong organization, technical skills, creativity and ability and desire to quickly learn new things. You work well with cross functional groups and colleagues at all levels.
We’re looking for someone who
- Oversees and facilitates all aspects of event planning and execution from site selection, vendor negotiation, event invitation and registration, on-site logistics, and post-event reporting.
- Manages internal and external events that vary in the range of 20 to 500 attendees.
- Plans events strategically in accordance with financial and time restraints.
- Is comfortable managing a marketing automation platform (e.g. Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot, ActiveCampaign, etc).
- Executes key marketing operations such as email automation, landing page optimization, performance reporting, and is willing to learn additional marketing tasks.
- Can create graphic design collaterals for marketing.
- 3-5 years Marketing Operations experience, preferably in startup environment.
- 2-3 year of event planning experience, both small and medium events.
- Has experience working with a marketing automation tool and CRM.
- Has visual design experience in tools like Photoshop and Sketch.
- Eagerness to roll up your sleeves and solve complex problems.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Loves working cross functionally with other teams.
- Is a great communicator - both written and verbal.
- A positive attitude, high energy, and attention to detail.
- Available to work varied schedules depending on the business need.
- Passion for soccer is a huge plus.
A Note on Experience
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is clear demonstration of skill, dedication, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for.
This job description is not intended to be, and should not be, construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with the position; and will be reviewed by management periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. management reserves the right to modify duties as deemed necessary.
We offer a competitive compensation package to be tailored to the skills, experience, and contribution of the candidate. For immediate consideration, please reply to this ad with your cover letter and resume. Principals only, no phone calls please.
It is the policy of COPA Soccer Training Center to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status about public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, the company will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.