Propety Management | Lacey, WA | Full Time
Our company is team-oriented and high energy. We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Supervisor who is energetic, outgoing, and motivated for a multi-family portfolio located in Lacey, Washington. We provide a professional work environment with an upbeat and positive team of people focused on providing superior investment opportunities for private real estate investors.
Our organization consists of several management companies. Our property management company oversees a diversified portfolio of client-owned real estate properties, including holdings in the Retail, Multi-Family Residential, Office, and Industrial markets.
REPORTS TO: Community Manager
The purpose of this job description is to communicate the responsibilities and duties associated with the position of MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR. While the following information should be considered a comprehensive description of this position, it should also be noted that some responsibilities and duties may not be specifically addressed.
Every person is expected to perform any reasonable task or request that is consistent with fulfilling company objectives.
It is imperative that you review these duties, skills and physical requirements closely and that you understand that by signing the Job Description Acknowledgment, you are verifying that you can perform all the duties and have the skills and possess the physical abilities that are necessary to perform the job as described.
- Responsible for ensuring that each maintenance technician is always maintaining the physical integrity of the community. This involves ensuring a clean and well-maintained living environment for residents, visitors and staff.
- Responsible for to train and coach each maintenance technician, to anticipate, identify and correct any and all problems involving the properties and performance
- Implement an effective maintenance program with procedures that:
- Maintain a clean and well-maintained environment.
- Cultivate resident satisfaction.
- Protect the investment of the apartment property owner.
- Diagnose, conduct, or assign routine repairs, including but not limited to; plumbing, electrical, HVAC, carpentry, and custodial work
- Coordinate turnovers of vacant units including; demolition, janitorial, painting, general maintenance
- Conduct regular property inspections of interior common areas, restrooms, maintenance closets and exterior grounds to develop a good preventative maintenance plan
- Develop and follow preventative maintenance programs
- Oversee and inspect work performed by vendors
- Ensure resident requests for maintenance service are responded to quickly and courteously to increase resident satisfaction
- Ensure a safe, professional, and courteous work environment while adhering to all federal, state, and local multi-family laws and ordinances
- Perform any additional duties assigned by resident property manager or designate to protect the investment of the property owner and cultivate resident satisfaction
- On call shifts will be required
- He or she will also be responsible to perform or assist with maintenance duties at other properties within the portfolio as needed.
- Inspect property grounds and property equipment daily e.g. pool area/equipment, spa, fitness room, for safety and cleanliness
- Assist residents with move-in/move-out process as needed
- Develop and implement emergency procedures in compliance with Washington OSHA
- 5 years Multi-Family maintenance experience
- General knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- General knowledge of all aspects of maintenance
- Knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use of hand tools and small power tools.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Valid Driver’s License with current auto insurance
- Ability to pass drug testing
- Ability to use property software program, such as MRI, to log activity for work orders, turnovers and projects
- Strong attention to detail
- High customer service skills
We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits, 401K, bonuses, etc., to be tailored to the skills, experience, and contribution of the candidate. For immediate consideration, please send your resume and salary requirements. Please include the phrase "Maintenance Supervisor" in the subject line of your e-mail.
This job description is not intended to be, and should not be, construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with the position; and will be reviewed by management periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. management reserves the right to modify duties as deemed necessary.
We offer a competitive compensation package to be tailored to the skills, experience, and contribution of the candidate. For immediate consideration, please reply to this ad with your cover letter and resume. Principals only, no phone calls please.
It is the policy of Hall Equities Group to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status about public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, the company will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.