Leasing Agent - Part time
Multi-Family | Lawrence, KS | Part Time
Part Time LEASING AGENT
We are currently looking to hire a part-time leasing agent who is energetic, outgoing, and motivated for a multi-family portfolio located in Lawrence, Kansas. This person needs to be very customer service oriented in order to make current and prospective residents feel welcome and comfortable in their community. Hall Equities Group a privately held, Real Estate investment, development, and property management firm. Our company is team-oriented and high energy.
The LEASING AGENT is the property's sales representative whose primary duties are to greet prospects, present professionally the features and benefits of their property, and properly secure lease agreements from qualified persons. In addition, he or she must be able to maintain a professional, yet friendly atmosphere where residents meet. Employee will be required to work a flexible work week which will include Saturdays, from April- August.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming phone calls and handle each call whether it is a prospect call, upset resident, service request, etc. in an upmost professional manner.
- Greet prospective residents, qualify and determine their needs and preferences, professionally present the community and specific apartment(s) while pointing out features and benefits.
- Maintain awareness of local market conditions and trends. Contribute ideas to the Property Manager for marketing the property and for improving resident satisfaction.
- Inspect models and make ready vacancies daily to ensure cleanliness.
- General administrative duties to include but not limited to, the collection and processing of rents, preparation of guest and welcome cards, documenting resident communications in MRI, inventory of supplies, assisting with completion and filing of reports, and accompany outside vendors on service requests.
- Physically inspect property when on grounds, pick up litter, and report any service needs to the Property Manager, including but not limited to; cluttered patios, inoperable vehicles, broken windows, water leaks, etc.
- Attend company meetings when requested, which is sometimes held at other offsite locations.
- Perform outreach marketing duties and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Learn and have complete knowledge of company policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook and Operations Manual to be received upon employment.
- Immediately notify his or her immediate supervisor of any illegal conduct by a vendor, resident or other employee. If his or her immediate supervisor is the one involved in illegal conduct, notify his/her superior.
- Maintain work area in a clean and organized manner.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and automobile insurance.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug testing.
- Must have complete knowledge of Fair Housing Compliance laws or attend Fair Housing Training within the first 90 days of employment.
- Must have complete knowledge of lease contracts, applications and other addends and able assist with all aspects of the application process.
This job description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with the position; and will be reviewed by Management periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Management reserves the right to modify duties as deemed necessary.
For immediate consideration, please reply to this ad with your cover letter, salary requirements, and resume. Principals only, no phone calls please. Recruiters may not contact this job poster.
It is the policy of Hall Equities Group to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status about public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, the Company will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.