Propety Management | Tahlequah, OK | Full Time
Hall Equities Group
We are a privately held management firm based in California. Our organization consists of several management companies. Our property management company oversees a diversified portfolio of client-owned real estate properties, including holdings in the Retail, Multi-Family Residential, Office, and Industrial markets. Separately, we have a hospitality management company which operates a high-growth chain of hotels across the United States. Finally, our newest venture involves the management of a sports complex which provides specialty high-performance athletic training.
We are currently looking to hire a full-time leasing agent who is energetic, outgoing, and motivated maintain leasing for our nationwide multi-family portfolio. This person will float coverage primarily at our properties located in Tahlequah, Oklahoma. Must be very customer service oriented in order to promote a welcoming environment for current and prospective residents to feel comfortable in their community.
The LEASING AGENT is the property’s sales representative whose primary duties are to greet prospects, present professionally the features and benefits of the property, and properly secure lease agreements from qualified applicants. In addition, he or she must be able to maintain a professional, yet friendly atmosphere where residents meet. He or She will be required to work a flexible work week including Saturdays.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming phone calls and handle each call whether it is a prospect call, resident, service request, etc. in an upmost professional manner.
- Greet prospective residents, qualify and determine their needs and preferences, professionally present the community and specific apartment(s) while pointing out features and benefits.
- Maintain awareness of local market conditions and trends. Contribute ideas to the Property Manager/Assistant Manager for marketing the property and for improving resident satisfaction.
- Inspect show units daily to ensure cleanliness.
- General administrative duties to include but not limited to, the collection and processing of rents, collection and processing of applications, preparation of guest and welcome cards, documenting resident communications in MRI, assisting with completion and filing of reports, and accompany outside vendors on service requests.
- Physically inspect property when on grounds, pick up litter, and report any service needs to the
Property Manager/Portfolio Manager, including but not limited to; cluttered patios, inoperable vehicles, broken windows, water leaks, etc.
- Maintain good standing vendor relationships.
- Post/delivery notices to residents as directed by Property Manager.
- Attend company meetings when requested, which may sometimes be held in the corporate offices
or other offsite locations.
- Perform outreach marketing duties and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Learn and have complete knowledge of company policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook and Operations Manual to be received upon employment.
- Immediately notify his or her immediate supervisor of any illegal conduct by a vendor, resident or other employee. If his or her immediate supervisor is the one involved in illegal conduct, notify his/her superior.
- Maintain work area in a clean and organized manner.
- Basic knowledge of Oklahoma housing laws.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug testing.
- Must have complete knowledge of Fair Housing Compliance laws or attend Fair Housing Training within the first 90 days of employment.
- Must have complete knowledge of lease contracts, applications and other addends and able assist with all aspects of the application process.
Principals only. Recruiters may not contact this job poster.