Multi-Family | Lawrence, KS | Full Time
Our company is team-oriented and high energy. We provide a professional work environment with an upbeat and positive group. We are currently seeking an experienced Groundskeeper to join our dynamic team in Lawrence.
The Groundskeeper is responsible for maintaining the physical integrity of four multi-family communities within Lawrence. This involves traveling between properties to insure a clean and well maintained living environment for residents, visitors and staff. It is the Groundskeeper’s duty to anticipate, identify and correct any and all problems involving the properties and to implement procedures that will prevent or fix such problems. While the following information should be considered a comprehensive description of this position, it should also be noted that some responsibilities and duties may not be specifically addressed. Every person is expected to perform any reasonable task or request that is consistent with fulfilling company objectives.
It is imperative that you review these duties, skills and physical requirements closely and that you understand that by applying, you are verifying that you can perform all the duties and have the skills and possess the physical abilities that are necessary to perform the job as described.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Walk properties and pick up grounds daily; rakes, sweeps, shovels as circumstances warrant to maintain a clean and well maintained environment
- Clean up around trash receptacles and rearrange receptacles
- Assist Maintenance Technicians as needed
- Assist with Turn Over/Make Ready Apartments which may include but not limited to, cleaning, pulling carpet, general maintenance as needed
- Reports all major repairs and requisitions to manager prior to any expenditure of funds
- Changes locks and make ready keys
- Performs any additional duties assigned by manager or property supervisor to protect the investment of the property owner and cultivate resident satisfaction
- Conduct all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, state and federal laws; e.g., OSHA, ADA, Fair Housing, etc.
- Multi-Family groundskeeper/maintenance experience preferred
- General knowledge of all aspects of maintenance
- Knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use of hand tools and small power tools.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to pass background check and drug test
For immediate consideration, please send your resume and salary requirements.
This job description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with the position; and will be reviewed by Management periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Management reserves the right to modify duties as deemed necessary.
We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits, 401(k), bonuses, health care, etc., to be tailored to the skills, experience, and contribution of the candidate. For immediate consideration, please reply to this ad with your cover letter and resume.
Principals only. Recruiters may not contact this job poster. Please, no phone calls about this job.
It is the policy of Hall Equities Group to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status about public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, the Company will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.