COPA | Walnut Creek, CA | Full Time
Who is COPA Soccer Training Center and Hall Equities Group?
COPA Productions is the internal Marketing and Creative Department at COPA Soccer Training Center and Hall Equities Group. At COPA STC, we aim to combine training methodologies based on sports science with cutting-edge technology to create a truly unique training environment. We focus on creating an assessment-based training center that provides an athlete with quantitative data to objectively track the progression of technical, physical, and cognitive skills. Hall Equities Group is the parent company of COPA STC and is a private, full-service real estate investment, development, and property management company representing the interests of select private investors and company-sponsored group investment entities.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for creative, highly motivated, seasoned Graphic Artist to join our creative team. You will be responsible for leading the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including print and digital advertisements, illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, social media, and marketing assets across all business verticals.
- Design graphics for websites, logos, print advertising, digital advertising, and other communication materials.
- Meet with internal teams to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create illustrations and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Produce drafts for review by Creative Director and internal team and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Create graphic branding assets for multiple businesses.
- Creating motion graphic animations for video content
- Excels in print advertising like flyers, brochures.
- Proficient in designing marketing presentation decks.
- Utilizing programs such as After Effects for motion graphics assets need for websites and social media content creation
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Designing graphic elements for internal WordPress websites
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images and video
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software like the Adobe Creative Suite
- Extremely proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite- PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Great multi-tasking skills and ability to work under pressure
- WordPress experience preferred
- After Effects experienced preferred
- At least 3 years in-house experience in fast-paced environment or startup
- Attention to detail and deadline-oriented
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Communication skills: You must be able to confer advice and suggestions from clients, as well as understand what they want.
- Time management skills: You'll often find that you're juggling several projects almost simultaneously.
- Teamwork skills: Designers must be able to collaborate and get along with others when they work as part of a creative team.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in graphic design
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
Work Status & Location:
- This full-time position is located in Walnut Creek, CA.
We look forward to hearing from you!
This job description is not intended to be, and should not be, construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with the position; and will be reviewed by management periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. management reserves the right to modify duties as deemed necessary.
We offer a competitive compensation package to be tailored to the skills, experience, and contribution of the candidate. For immediate consideration, please reply to this ad with your cover letter and resume. Principals only, no phone calls please.
It is the policy of COPA Soccer Training Center to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status about public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, the company will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.