Front Desk Coordinator
Self Storage | Walnut Creek, CA | Full Time
Hall Equities Group is a private, full-service real estate investment, development, and property management company representing the interests of select private investors and company-sponsored group investment entities. We organize and manage investment opportunities on behalf of our partners, their families, our shareholders and our key employees.
With over fifty years’ experience in the real estate industry, we have demonstrated proficiency across multiple property types including industrial, multi-family housing, retail shopping centers, branded and boutique hotels, office buildings, self-storage, subdivisions, and master planned communities.
We have over forty-five years of experience managing properties on behalf of both individual and institutional clients. We provide a broad scope of property management and consulting services to our clients with a personal approach to maximizing cash flow, long term equity growth, and the physical integrity and enhancement of the asset. Our philosophy of embracing each client’s specific real estate investment objectives and our depth and experience as owners gives a high level of satisfaction and peace of mind that we manage client property as if it were our own. We are an Accredited Management Organization with the Institute of Real Estate Management.
We are looking for a full-time experienced Front Desk Coordinator with Self-Storage experience. We provide a professional work environment with an upbeat and positive team of people focused on providing superior investment opportunities for private real estate investors.
The successful applicant will have a cheerful, “can do” spirit, will be able to take direction well, and will enjoy assisting our tenants. Skills should include computer literacy, multi-tasking, telephone etiquette, attention to detail, and excellent interpersonal skills. The person we are seeking will be dependable and easygoing, will possess a professional manner, and will take pride in their work as a member of our team.
Duties will include showing prospective customers the facility, leasing units, retail sales of moving supplies, accepting payments, and end-of-day close. Our new team member will also provide relief coverage during managers’ vacations, and some flexibility in scheduling is required.
- Lease and market storage units to keep facility occupied at optimum levels.
- Assist with coordination of property maintenance, and preventive maintenance programs.
- Prepare and compile information for market surveys and competitive rate analysis report.
- Assist with the handling of delinquencies and collections.
- Administration of leases, vendor contracts, and other agreements associated with the facility.
- Report directly to the on-site property manager
- Be available to assist and provide backup to other team members, as needed.
- Clean units as vacated, hallways, and grounds as needed.
- Clean office and restrooms regularly, which requires mopping, wiping, and sweeping.
- Monitor accurate merchandise inventory and restock merchandise for sale in office area.
- Provide outstanding customer service including assessing and resolving customer problems in a timely manner.
- 2 or more years’ experience in the self-storage industry
- General knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy are absolutely required.
- Strong organizational skill and effective interpersonal skills must be demonstrated.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Valid Driver’s License with current auto insurance
- Ability to use self-storage software program, such as sitelink, store logix and other software, to log customer activity and payment information.
This job description is not intended to be, and should not be, construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with the position; and will be reviewed by management periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. management reserves the right to modify duties as deemed necessary.
We offer a competitive compensation package to be tailored to the skills, experience, and contribution of the candidate. For immediate consideration, please reply to this ad with your cover letter and resume. Principals only, no phone calls please.
It is the policy of Hall Equities Group to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status about public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, the company will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.