Creative Writer & Producer
Marketing | Walnut Creek, CA | Full Time
Who we are:
COPA Productions is the internal Marketing and Creative Agency within our parent company Hall Equities Group (www.copaproductions.com). Our main internal client is COPA Soccer Training Center (www.copastc.com). We focus on creating high-quality branded content for COPA’s digital channels and are expanding our creative team to start creating, writing, and producing our content for distribution. Our projects will include podcasts, documentaries, online digital series, and scripted video series. We are looking for a Creative Writer and Producer to join our team for concept development, scriptwriting, and producing content.
What we are looking for:
Our team needs a talented Creative Writer & Producer to develop, write and produce creative projects. The Creative Writer & Producer will be constructing copy, both long and short form, for several different audiences using various multimedia formats that can be read, listened to or viewed onscreen. You will also lead production as the Producer on these projects. You must be able to work well on your own and as part of a creative team. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of writing content that capturing viewers, increase engagement, and has experience working in creative production. Experience in soccer or athletic programs is a plus. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as being detailed oriented since you will be working with a small creative team to help bring these projects to life.
- Write for a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (podcasts, scripted video series, documentaries, live events)
- Produce high quality content from pre-production to final distribution.
- Experience in a multitude of creative disciplines, including film, packaging, product, mobile, OOH, and retail.
- Able to make a brief come to life, meeting marketing objectives with engaging and cut-through content.
- Ability to create ad-agency-quality ‘Big Ideas’ that entice the target audience and stand us apart from our competitors.
- Writes script for video series for digital or streaming services, based on original ideas.
- Comfortable receiving feedback, offering solutions, and adjusting to various workflows.
- Weave together diverse expert perspectives into a cohesive narrative
- Conducting research before and during the writing process.
- Writing and designing creative pitch decks for creative meetings.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Minimum of five years of experience in marketing, advertising, or digital agency, or high-quality in-house team.
- Experience in video and audio production as the Producer and Creative Writer
- Standout portfolio of work and evidence of being the creator of ideas.
- Basic SEO understanding
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Work Status & Location:
This full-time position is located in Walnut Creek, CA.
Please share samples of your work or portfolio of your published content.
If you’re passionate about crafting innovative and engaging writing and producing, we’d love to hear from you!
We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits, 401K, bonuses, etc., to be tailored to the skills, experience, and contribution of the candidate. For immediate consideration, please send your resume and salary requirements. Please include the phrase "Maintenance Supervisor" in the subject line of your e-mail.
This job description is not intended to be, and should not be, construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with the position; and will be reviewed by management periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. management reserves the right to modify duties as deemed necessary.
It is the policy of Hall Equities Group to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status about public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, the company will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.