Marketing | Walnut Creek, CA | Full Time
Who we are:
COPA Productions is the internal Marketing and Creative Agency within COPA Innovations Laboratories We focus on creating high quality branded content for our digital channels. We are looking for a Copywriter to join our team!
What we are looking for:
Our company is in need of a talented Copywriter to create compelling news articles, press releases, blogs, website copy, and internal communications. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines.
Copywriting responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and writing for a variety of platforms. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Write for a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, articles, social updates, internal communication, public relations releases)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Create concise, eye-catching, and innovated headlines and body copy
- Write, proofread and edit articles before publication
- Coordinate with design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Write content copy for online platform and internal communication
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Familiarly with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress) is a plus
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
Please share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles.
Work Status & Location:
This full-time position is located in Walnut Creek, CA.
If you’re passionate about crafting innovative and engaging writing, we’d love to hear from you!