Assistant Property Manager
Propety Management | Walnut Creek, CA | Full Time
Hall Equities Group is a private, full-service real estate investment, development, and property management company representing the interests of select private investors and company-sponsored group investment entities. We organize and manage investment opportunities on behalf of our partners, their families, our shareholders and our key employees.
With over fifty years’ experience in the real estate industry, we have demonstrated proficiency across multiple property types including industrial, multi-family housing, retail shopping centers, branded and boutique hotels, office buildings, self-storage, subdivisions, and master planned communities.
The Assistant Property Manager will support a portfolio of assets including retail and/or office properties. The ideal candidate will understand the importance of strong customer service, be highly organized and have a high attention to detail. This position is a growth opportunity, as the intent is to grow into a property management role. We provide a professional work environment with an upbeat and positive team of people focused on providing superior investment opportunities for private real estate investors.
- Post daily rent checks accurately and code daily invoices in accordance with individual property budgets.
- Work with Tenants who have credit or debit balances, in order to bring their accounts current, via phone calls, tenant ledger audits, statements and emails.
- Field Tenant and Vendor phone calls.
- Collect, record, and maintain gross sales reports.
- Assist in the preparation of detailed annual budgets and monthly financial statement reporting.
- Assist with preparation and administration of CAM reconciliations, billings, and rent adjustments.
- Familiarize yourself with leases, addendum's, OED’s and management agreements.
- Maintain electronic filing system for leases, tenant correspondence and vendor contracts.
- Prepare detailed cover letters summarizing the content of new lease agreements, amendment’s and assignments.
- Perform property inspections.
- Manage the Certificates of Insurance from tenants and vendors, ensuring all are updated, current, and logged.
- Scanning and Filing
- Be available to assist and provide backup to other portfolio managers in the Property Management Division.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS (“MUST HAVES”):
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel and Word skills.
- Strong organizational skills and effective interpersonal relationship skills.
- Speed, efficiency, the ability to multi-task multiple projects, and working under deadline.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS “NICE-TO-HAVES”:
- Familiarity with real estate management/accounting software, such as MRI or Yardi.
- Commercial Property Management Experience.
- CPM designation, ICSC coursework, College degree, or Real Estate License will all be viewed favorably.
This job description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with the position; and will be reviewed by Management periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Management reserves the right to modify duties as deemed necessary.
We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits, 401(k), bonuses, health care, etc., to be tailored to the skills, experience, and contribution of the candidate. For immediate consideration, please reply to this ad with your cover letter and resume. Principals only, no phone calls please.
It is the policy of job poster to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status about public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, the Company will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.