Assistant Property Manager
Multi-Family | Walnut Creek, CA | Full Time
Assistant Property Manager - Multi-Family
Hall Equities Group is a privately held commercial real estate investment, development, and property management firm located in easily accessible offices in downtown Walnut Creek, California. Our company is team-oriented and high energy. We have an immediate opening for an Assistant Property Manager - Multi-Family.
Hall Equities Group is a member of a group of affiliated companies owned by Walnut Creek based entrepreneur, Mark Hall. Our overall business enterprise consists of several different companies. Our legacy commercial real estate platform, Hall Equities Group, oversees a diversified portfolio of both principal and client-owned real estate properties, totaling XX million sq. ft. of income property including holdings in the Retail, Multi-Family Residential, Office, Storage, and Industrial markets. These assets are located in nine states. We also have a sister company, ZMC Hotels, which operates a high-growth portfolio of forty one hotels across the United States. A further sister company, COPA Innovation Laboratories, is involved in Sports Technology, Franchise Business Opportunities in the sports performance space, and the ownership and operation of Sports Malls, and sports training centers. In addition to these businesses, we also are affiliated with Hall Sports Ventures, which owns two professional sports franchises (soccer), and is involved in mixed use stadium venue developments. Lastly, our latest affiliated venture is Enterprise Restaurant Group, which has been formed to provide quality food and beverage services to the hotels, stadiums, sports malls, and mixed use commercial real estate projects of our sister companies.
- Report directly to the portfolio manager.
- Post rent checks accurately and code invoices in accordance with individual property budgets.
- Field phone calls.
- Assist in the preparation of detailed annual budgets.
- Assist with project oversight.
- Maintain electronic filing system.
- Assist with management of on-site personnel.
- Perform property inspections.
- Verify Certificates of Insurance from tenants and vendors are updated and current.
- Scanning and filing
- Be available to assist and provide backup to other managers in the department, along with occasional travel (1-2 times per month).
POSITION REQUIREMENTS (“MUST HAVES”):
• Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel and Word skills.
• Strong organizational skills and effective interpersonal relationship skills.
• Speed, efficiency, the ability to multi-task multiple projects, and working under deadline.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS “NICE-TO-HAVES”:
- • Familiarity with real estate management/accounting software, such as MRI or Yardi.
- • Property Management Experience.
- • CPM or CCRM designation, College degree, or Real Estate License will all be viewed favorably.
This job description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with the position; and will be reviewed by Management periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Management reserves the right to modify duties as deemed necessary.
We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits, 401(k), bonuses, health care, etc., to be tailored to the skills, experience, and contribution of the candidate. For immediate consideration, please reply to this ad with your cover letter and resume. Principals only, no phone calls please.
It is the policy of Hall Equities Group to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status about public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, the Company will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.