Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounting | Walnut Creek, CA | Full Time
Accounts Payable Clerk
Hall Equities Group is a privately held management firm located in well-appointed and easily accessible offices in downtown Walnut Creek. Our company is team-oriented and high energy. We have an immediate opening for an Accounts Payable Clerk. This position is responsible for the processing of invoices and payments for a portfolio of hotel properties under the supervision of the Hotels Controller. This is a full-time position; M-F, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Our organization consists of several management companies. Our property management company oversees a diversified portfolio of client-owned real estate properties, including holdings in the Retail, Multi-Family Residential, Office, and Industrial markets. Separately, we have a hospitality management company which operates a high-growth chain of hotels across the United States. Finally, our newest venture involves the management of a sports complex which provides specialty high-performance athletic training.
Brief Description of Responsibilities:
- High volume data entry input of invoices and expense reports
- Generation of weekly checks for portfolio properties
- Resolution of any invoice or payment discrepancies
- Verification of Federal ID numbers, and recording and tracking of vendor Certificates of Insurance
- Filing of paid invoices and other accounting department documents
- Preparation of deposit slips for incoming cash receipts
- Delivery of deposits to local banks
- Back up coverage of the front desk reception area with attendant duties of answering phones, sorting mail, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
Skills and Requirements
- At least three years of accounts payable processing experience
- Detail-oriented approach, with ability to work independently and efficiently
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with property management and accounting staff
- MS Excel, Word, and Outlook, proficiency preferred
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Prior experience in payments processing for the hotels and hospitality industry a plus
Salary and Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits, 401K, bonuses, etc., to be tailored to the skills, experience, and contribution of the candidate. For immediate consideration, please reply to this ad with your cover letter, resume and salary requirements. Please include the phrase "Accounts Payable Clerk" in the subject line of your e-mail.