Senior Product Designer
Product | Hybrid in Miami, FL | Full Time
As the Senior Product Designer, you will head up the task of ensuring a seamless experience for our ecosystem, designing and delivering world-class innovative products. You will use your strong analytical skills and experience to guide the strategy, design, and implementation of complex solutions. You’ll collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams to sort through the requirements and discovery process, translate this into what works for both the business and the users, and then figure out how to make it useful and beautiful.
YOUR LIFE AT HAKU
Our state-of-the-art, stunning offices overlooking Biscayne Bay in Miami are home to a diverse, thoughtful, and dynamic group of passionate professionals. We thrive on solving challenges, fostering strong relationships with our customers, creating innovative technology, and winning together as a team - we think you’ll love it too!
We offer compensation packages that consist of competitive salaries and benefits. From day one as a team member, you'll be eligible to benefit from:
- Flexible PTO + paid holidays
- Top-quality benefits package (Health, Dental, Vision, LTD and Life Insurance)
- 401k with employer matching
- Hybrid work model
- Parental Leave: 12-week paid parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents
- Monthly credit towards wellness activities (gym, meal plans, mental health costs)
- Company-paid parking in the heart of Brickell
- State-of-the-art Apple computer and accessories
- Wellness activities, happy hours, and company-wide fun events
- Top-of-the-line office facilities, including an on-site gym and wellness center, a fully stocked kitchen, and more
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a track record of 5+ years of designing and making customer-centric products.
- A design portfolio highlighting strong problem solving, interaction, and visual design skills.
- Experience with running and synthesizing UX research
- Experience in the design review cycle process, and in achieving stakeholder consensus.
- You are able to take things from idea to production and have experience designing across mobile and web.
- Experience in designing for B2B enterprise technology platforms
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead design, working on products and workflows that improve experiences, revenue-generating opportunities, and operational efficiency of our users.
- Involved in the entire design process of a product, including brainstorming, UX, project management, and business-related processes
- Ability to manage and own multiple projects concurrently.
- Own and define UX strategy accounting for products and modules across verticals, ensuring the strategy aligns to larger company goals and objectives.
- Partner with product and engineering leadership to oversee the user experience of our products from conception to launch.
- We are a small team so you will act as a player-coach, jumping in to help with design when needed based on company priorities.
- Improve what already exists and formalize a user researching and testing strategy
- Take the lead on defining how haku’s design system should evolve and scale to fit the needs of the team.
- Provide feedback to your design team and ensure the team receives feedback from the product, engineering and customer experience teams.
MORE ABOUT HAKU
haku is a state-of-the-art technology platform that powers world-renowned events. Our SaaS product equips event organizers of all sizes with an impactful business platform that enables them to plan, organize, promote, and execute their events. The bulk of our customers make up the enterprise tier of our market and include organizations like the Marine Corps Marathon, runDisney, The Philadelphia Eagles, the Bank of America Chicago Marathon, the Atlanta Track Club, the Big Sur Marathon, Team in Training, Mercedes Benz Corporate Run, and many more.
We’re proud to be a minority owned-business and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Our vision as an employer is to establish a work environment where everyone is welcomed, and anyone has the right to succeed
For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.hakuapp.com/careers