Operations | Miami, FL | Full Time
What is haku: haku is a state-of-the-art technology platform that powers successful events. We enable event organizers of all sizes with powerful tools to plan, organize, promote, and execute their events. As an account manager, you'll get the opportunity to work with different event organizers and provide them analytics and support to help make their events a success. You'll be part of a small, fast-paced team continuously tackling exciting new challenges. We believe that great people make great companies and that our products should delight and empower our users. Sound cool? Great - because we are looking for success representatives to join the haku team!
The candidate: We are looking for dynamic, high energy, self-starter, who lives and breaths project management. A Project Manager is in charge of schedules, budgets, resources and deliverables for project. Monitors teams to make sure goals and objectives are being kept. Knowledge of larger landscape without neglecting granular details while tracking project health, staying alert for risk and resolving issues as they arise. Maintains standards and monitors scope with project quality.
- Create & manage project plans
- Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
- Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure project team is clear on objectives
- Deliver and install technology solutions
- Help project team with the design and development tasks
- Lead process of issue identification and resolution
- Monitor and manage scope
- Manage all documentation
- Work multiple projects simultaneously
- Foster partnership with customers/stakeholders/sponsors
- Three or more years project management experience in I.T.
- PMP certification preferred but not required.
- Thrives in collaborative environment
- Good communications skills, with customers, team and stakeholders
- Business & IT strategy experience
- Customer-focused mindset
- Knowledge of related software tools
Perks and Compensation:
- Incredible work environment and awesome team to work with
- Ground floor opportunity with a growing technology company
- Benefits Package (Health and Dental Insurance Available)