Operations | Groveport, OH | Full Time
- Communicate and promote cooperative team relationships
- Promote a safe work environment using Gwynnie Bee practices and procedures
- Establishing daily priorities and effectively communicate feedback to team
- Train Associates on work techniques and promotion of continuous improvement.
- Assists in material handling and warehousing functions on the inbound and outbound
- Verify quantities, counts garments, fill orders, and package parts
- Using machines for various responsibilities include folding, packaging, steaming, and picking.
- Maintain a professional work environment
- Operate computer and various software to update information for receiving, order processing, and fulfilling
- 2+ years warehouse supervisory experience
- Ability to learn materials and procedures quickly
- Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements;
- Promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation and rational risk-taking.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and coordinate efforts around process improvement. Ability to analyze business processes and develop systems-based solutions that will improve current state.