Operations | Groveport, OH | Full Time
Who we are:
Gwynnie Bee is revolutionizing the retail space through a new subscription service for women's clothing by applying technology and innovation in areas that few have ventured. Our offices are in India, New York, and California, with our distribution center in Groveport, Ohio. Our members trust us to deliver from start to finish. We are looking for team members who are hardworking, dependable, excited to work for a growing company, and love to learn new skills.
What we offer our employees:
- Weekly competitive pay
- Benefits starting Day 1 for Full-time Team Members- Medical, Dental and Vision, 401(k)
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Development and Advancement Opportunities
Shift and Hourly Rate:
- Monday - Wednesday, 8:00am - 8:30pm (Full-time)
- Thursday - Saturday, 8:00am - 8:30pm (Full-time)
- Monday - Friday, 4:30pm - 8:30pm (Part-time)
Putaway Associate Responsibility including but not limited to:
- Identify rack of garments that have already been TO’d
- Scan license plate to prepare garments to put-away in canopy
- Navigate to and scan Bin location where garment will be placed
- Scan garment identifier for garment barcode
- Override Location to complete garment put-away
Putaway Associate Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Two years of experience in warehouse operations preferred
- Knowledge of warehouse operations
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, time-management, and project management skills
May be required to lift, carry, push, and pull items weighting up to 40 pounds. A full range of body motion is required on the job to include: frequent standing, sitting, bending, stooping, crouching, lifting, carrying, grasping, pinching, feeling, walking, climbing, driving, pushing/pulling, handling, balancing, reaching on all planes.
Work is performed in a warehouse environment with varying temperatures including hot indoor air temperatures. This job may entail noisy conditions, standing for long periods of time and lifting garments and supplies.
Please include your shift preference in your cover letter.