Operations | Palo Alto, CA | Full Time
Are you passionate about fashion? Are you eager to bring technology to the problems of clothing discovery and fit? Are you excited by the economic opportunities presented by an apparel industry disruption? If you answered yes to any of these questions then Gwynnie Bee is a perfect opportunity for you.
Gwynnie Bee is a fast-growing company headquartered in NYC, with offices in Palo Alto and New Delhi, that is revolutionizing the retail space through a new subscription service for women’s clothing.
•Drive on-time delivery of projects and programs
•Provide up-to-date, accurate, meaningful views of project status
•Conduct project post-mortems and continuous improvement sessions
•Understand the interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Tactically own and execute on one or more programs or portfolio of projects
- Define key metrics for measuring resource capacity, project valuation, cost, risk, status and performance
- 5+ years of project management experience on progressively more complex projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience project managing large, enterprise-wide product development projects involving cross-functional teams in both business and technical domains
- Strong functional and domain experience with B2C e-Commerce properties
- Computer Science and/or software engineering background