Operations | Groveport, OH | Full Time
Who we are:
Gwynnie Bee is revolutionizing the retail space through a new subscription service for women's clothing by applying technology and innovation in areas that few have ventured. Our offices are in India, New York, and California, with our distribution center in Groveport, Ohio. Our members trust us to deliver from start to finish. We are looking for team members who are hardworking, dependable, excited to work for a growing company, and love to learn new skills.
What we offer our employees:
- Weekly competitive pay
- Benefits starting Day 1 - Medical, Dental and Vision, 401(k)
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Development and Advancement Opportunities
Shift and Hourly Rate:
- Monday - Wednesday, 6:00am - 6:30pm
Outbound Warehouse Associate Responsibility including but not limited to:
- Train new employees on company and departmental procedures.
- Ensure safety, quality and productivity standards are met.
- Complete department and company reporting as required.
- Coach underperforming team members to be successful
- Recognize operational inefficiencies and recommend adjustments for continuous improvement
- Provide operational support to Supervisor
- Participate in project work as assigned
- Properly utilizes a warehouse management system and maintains appropriate work documents
- Maintains the cleanliness and order of work areas
- The ability to foster a team environment
- Assist other employees in the performance of their assigned duties when necessary
- Capable of starting shift prior to start to set up the workload for associates
- Troubleshoot basic packing/order shipment computer system issues and suggest resolutions to team members.
- Understanding of workload balance and employee productivity tracking information.
- Ability to make or partner to make decisions regarding whether garments meet company and customer quality standards.
- Any additional tasks assigned by Manager or Supervisor
Outbound Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Four years of experience in operations preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, including spreadsheets, and databases
- Strong problem solving skills and decision-making abilities
- Principles and practices of effective leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, time-management, and project management skills
- Quick problem-solving ability
- This role requires constant walking/standing and frequent climbing of ladders for full shift
- May be required to lift, carry, push, and pull items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- A full range of body motion is required on the job to include frequent walking, bending, stooping, crouching, grasping, standing, climbing ladders, handling, balancing, reaching on all planes.
- Work is performed in a warehouse environment with varying temperatures including hot indoor air temperatures.
- This job may entail noisy conditions, standing for long periods of time and lifting garments and supplies.