Operations | Groveport, OH | Part Time
Are you passionate about fashion? Are you eager to bring technology to the problems of clothing discovery and fit? Are you excited by the economic opportunities presented by an apparel industry disruption? If you answered yes to any of these questions then Gwynnie Bee is a perfect opportunity for you.
Gwynnie Bee is a fast-growing company headquartered in NYC, with offices in Palo Alto and New Delhi, that is revolutionizing the retail space through a new subscription service for women’s clothing.
Office Clerical- Friday-Sunday
- File and process USPS Claims for customers
- Managing and uploading files to correct web pages
- Address Customer Service issues and reach a resolution
- Resolve Inbound and Outbound shipping issues
- Research internal product issues
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Proficient with Email (GMAIL and Google Drive)
• Ability to read, write and speak English • Ability to solve problems • Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment • Ability to follow directions • Able to handle stressful situations and work in a fast –paced environment • Ability to read and utilize reports as needed • Ability to follow ISO 9001 process guidelines Experience/Education/Certification Requirements: • High school preferred • 1 year customer service preferred Required Job Competencies: • Accept responsibility for work assignments and job duties and to be held accountable for successful completion • Effective time management skills • Detail oriented and organizational skills • Initiative and sense of urgency • Convey a positive image of the company in all actions and behaviors •