Operations | Groveport, OH | Full Time
Who we are:
Gwynnie Bee is revolutionizing the retail space through a new subscription service for women's clothing by applying technology and innovation in areas that few have ventured. Our offices are in India, New York, and California, with our distribution center in Groveport, Ohio. Our members trust us to deliver from start to finish. We are looking for team members who are hardworking, dependable, excited to work for a growing company, and love to learn new skills.
What we offer our employees:
- Weekly competitive pay
- Benefits starting Day 1 - Medical, Dental and Vision, 401(k)
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Thursday - Saturday, 6:30am - 7:00pm
Laundry Associate Responsibility including but not limited to:
- Assist in loading garments in steam tunnels
- Sort and count articles removed from dryers.
- Assist the dry cleaner in hanging garments from the dry cleaning machine
- Use assigned equipment to press a variety of customers garments.
- Load articles into washers or dry-cleaning machines, or direct other workers to perform loading.
- Hang finished work, inspect, touch up as needed, and sort based on dry/wet wash.
- Clean machine filters, and lubricate equipment.
Laundry Associate Requirements:
- One -Two years of experience in dry cleaning operations preferred
- Two years of experience in Facilities operations preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, time-management, and project management skills
- Quick problem-solving ability
May be required to lift, carry, push, and pull items weighting up to 40 pounds. A full range of body motion is required on the job to include: frequent standing, sitting, bending, stooping, crouching, lifting, carrying, grasping, pinching, feeling, walking, climbing, driving, pushing/pulling, handling, balancing, reaching on all planes.
Work is performed in a warehouse environment with varying temperatures including hot indoor air temperatures. This job may entail noisy conditions, standing for long periods of time and lifting garments and supplies.
Please include your shift preference in your cover letter.