Operations | Groveport, OH | Full Time
Gwynnie Bee is a fast-growing company that is revolutionizing the retail space through a new subscription service for women’s clothing. Gwynnie Bee allows women to expand and extend their existing closets with new designers, prints, styles that they may have never tried before Gwynnie Bee. We aim to help women change their relationship to shopping and fashion by allowing them to experience Clothing without Commitment. We are headquartered in NYC, with offices in Palo Alto and New Delh.
Designation: IT Administrator – Distribution Center. Groveport, Ohio
• Install new / rebuild existing workstations and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage etc.
• Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware and server resources. Remove virus, spyware and other non-authorized software
• Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, installed software and network issues (wired and wireless) reported to the service desk. Escalate the requests to the appropriate party as needed. Repair or replace defective parts and equipment. Coordinate and communicate with impacted users.
• Apply OS / firmware patches and upgrades on a regular basis. Configure / Add new services as necessary
• Own the implementation and maintenance of the network topology in the warehouse
• Manage IT assets within the distribution center.
• Provide Tier III/other support per request from various constituencies.
• Maintain operational procedures and device and server configurations
• Bachelor degree with a technical major (Engineering / Computer Science)
• Working Experience with networking topologies and wireless computing infrastructure
• Working experience maintaining network systems and services, including servers, switches, firewall, VPN, time-clocks and other IP devices.
• Working experience with internet and intranet technologies; cloud experience a plus
• Working experience with Unix and Windows operating systems.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, root cause analysis and troubleshooting skills
• Three to four years of system administration experience.